Search results

1. C

[WTS] Mcintosh Amps

Please pm me ur best price for mc425
  2. C

WTS ICE dekit

is your alpine double din head unit IVA-502E?
  3. C

Help please in my final year project !!

Done~~
  4. C

[EA] Alpine DVD/CD/MP3/AAC/USB Headunits

Hi Howie, Do you carry Alpine KCA-620M? If you have, how much? Need it urgently Thanks[COLOR="Silver"]
  5. C

letting go my ICE

Hi Bro, can give more detail on the RCA Cable and the DLS Amplifier you have?
  6. C

FOCAL and ZAPCO Sales !!

hi Bro, Is the Audio system F4 380 still available?? How old is the amplifier? Any know fault on this amplifier? What is your best price? Where to COD? Thanks, Csiang
  7. C

[WTS] JVC KW-AVX810 Double DIN 7" TFT-LCD Touchscreen Monitor and DVD, DivX, AVI, CD,

Re: [WTS] JVC KW-AVX810 Double DIN 7" TFT-LCD Touchscreen Monitor and DVD, DivX, AVI, hi bro, What is your best price? The unit only or with installation?
  8. C

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

Hi Bro, PM me price for Stage 1 and Stage 2 Customize turbo for Pre-facelift Toyota Vios. Thanks
  9. C

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

Hi Bro, PM me price for Stage 1 and Stage 2 Customize turbo for Pre-facelift Toyota Vios. Thanks
  10. C

Sport Rims from JAPAN

Hi Can you please pm me the pic and price of 15"*6.5jj pcd100 offset not sure... which ever that can fit toyota vios Thax
  11. C

S> Kenwood DDX7039 DVD Touch Screen!!!

Hi Bro, Highly interested In the Product, Best price?? Where can view the unit?? Still have warranty with the Kenwood?? as you just use it for half year Thanks, csiang
  12. C

Philips Sold Here

Bro, the car i am driving is VIOS 03. Unfortunately one of my fog light broke down and i need a replacement. So, which do you recommend for me to get?? I want something legalize and bright as the stock light seems dull to me.
  13. C

volk racing te37

Hi bro, Can i know the condition of the rim??
  14. C

Jan Rim 16x7 pcd100...5Zigen Pro Racer GN+

Hi Bro, Can you PM me your best price for the set of RIM? Where is the RIM located? Any scratch or dent on the RIM? How heavy is the RIM? Thanks
  15. C

Selling Absorbers & Springs [GAB]

Hi Bro, How much is a set of G|A|B® Adjustable Hi-Lo c/w GAB Coil Springs for vios? Thax
  16. C

Cutom bodykit

Hi bro, how much is for the silver toyota vios 03 TRD bodykit with spoiler and the custom body kit? It is PU or fiber material?
  17. C

03/06 mazda rx8 type s- tiptronic

Hi Bro, How much is this monster machine? Thanks
  18. C

LumerG Xenon HIDRM699 Germany Technology

Hi Bro, Just some confuse noob here for HID... What is the max range for the color temperature that allow by the JPJ.... How much is the HID that in allowed range Thax
  19. C

[WTS] New Soundstream LOS LS60C Component Speaker 6.5 Inch

Hi Cola, Is the item still available? How much is the best price you offer? Can this fit in VIOS front side panel cause dun want to make bigger hole... How much is the installation fee? Where is your shop? Please PM me!! Thax
  20. C

Headunit DiVX/AVI (DVD/SVCD/VCD/CD Player)

Hi bro, May i know the sound quality of this player? It look like alpine, is it replica from alpine? Thanx!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subaru will be getting their own version of the Toyota FT-86 rear-wheel drive coupe and have released the first official photos of their version of the collaboration ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show next week.

While Subaru were sneaky and provided a photo with an outline of just the front end’s silhouette, some Photoshop wands were waved over it at CarScoop and managed to filter out the rest...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience