Search results

1. alittopalooza

Personal loan

bro, ive got all the documents required. planning to meet u tomorrow (thursday) evening if possible. call me yea.thanks -alitt- 0125112706
  2. alittopalooza

Personal loan

bro...u told me u wanted to call...:confused: Bump: bro...u told me u wanted to call...:confused:
  3. alittopalooza

Personal loan

err...you didnt reply my pm yet bro... :confused:
  4. alittopalooza

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Make: Mitsubishi Model: Evo 7 Year: 2002 & above Budget price: around 100-110 k D/payment: 10% Other notes: excellent condition, low mileage, preferrably with extra accessories get back to me if u do have any information regarding the above thanks :)
  5. alittopalooza

[WTS] Silvia Spec-R Loaded 01/06

please pm me ur best price bro bump for a lovely car! cheers! -alitt-
  6. alittopalooza

WTS: Mitsubishi Evo 7 (2001)

pm me ur best price plz! thanks and selamat hari raya! :D
  7. alittopalooza

Mitsubishi evolution 7

is the price final? mind PM me the best price and if theres any extra details that u could let me know about thanks in advanced :)
  8. alittopalooza

Fs 100% Black Ori E6 stock standard selling cheap

btw if its not too much of a hassle could u pm me ur best price :) thanks in advanced -alitt- burn the rubber
  9. alittopalooza

[Ed.Garage] Interior full MIVEC...

weehuuuu~ (just passing by :p)
  10. alittopalooza

Quickshift / Short Shifter

errr...ok...i'm confused already hahaha actually i just wanted the gear lever to be short...not the shifting...the gearknob to be lowered lah than normal...really short i guess. or izzit bcoz im using standard gear knob so its quite high/tall...if i change to other knobs e.g sparco or momo would...
  11. alittopalooza

sorry bro for the late review on the quickshift im satisfied with the modifications done. but true i sacrificed my comfort lah hahahaha but then again it only needs just a simple move to shift gears. the price was also satisfactory for those who have the intention to do so with this guy i give...
  12. alittopalooza

i'm quite interested too ill give ya a call tomorrow bro! cheers!!
  13. alittopalooza

4G93T Club

i'm using HWL hi-low adj. suspensions price was quite ok when i bought it...2nd hand lah...hehehh couldnt afford new one but to rate the comfort and handling...to me i'm satisfied with it. but IF i did have the budget i'd go for tein...huhu!!
  14. alittopalooza

[WTS] Turbo Header

1. B61A 2. Evo3 T3 HKS header with wastegate output 3. mazda b8 4. GSRT huhuuuu~!! ;)
  15. alittopalooza

Brand new Garret Turbos for sale

danny : 0123921108 joshua : 0123205454 if wrong plz correct the numbers cheers! ;)
  16. alittopalooza

Brand new Garret Turbos for sale

use outside one laaa kepish kepishhhhhhhh vraaashhhhhhhhhhh shassshhh sshhhhaaaasshhhhhh weeehehehehehe!!! :lol:
  17. alittopalooza

Asian Motorsports Festival of Speed: Autokhana

;) thanks! haha! how little is ur little 'fren'?? [/b] hehehehehehe thats a good one :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm new here, sorry if posted on the wrong section.

I need some advice on fitting adjustable on my car, Budget is around RM1200 including adjusting and fitting (Preferable cheaper, avoiding eating maggie for the rest of the month :s:) . Saw a few brands out there suitable with my budget but don't know which to fit. Brands like Titan, GAB, Tanabe, HWL, Zerone. (Recommend to me if theres other brands out there which is good)

I'm looking for Hi/Low only. Purpose > Lowered, better...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience