Search results

1. J

[WTS] Carbon Fiber Hood *Available All Type Of Car*

can u pm me carbon bonnet for evo 9 front n back and carbon lips for front bumper. i might need some pics. thank yo bro
  2. J

Subaru Impreza S204

bro. email me more pics bro. im interested wit ur car. how much loan can go and downpayment how much?
  3. J

Honda Civic FD2R 2010

ade lg ke bro? brp % downpayment kalau nk refinance?
  4. J

Mitsubishi evo 9 mr new car

send me the pics and details at the car. [email protected]
  5. J

rota grid te37sl

hi bro i would love to ask u what offset is the ROTA DPT @ ce28 Bronze 18" 9.5jj x 114.3 Is it suitable for my Honda Civic FD2R or more preferable 19" n also the price bro?
  6. J

ssr type c rs 18 inc x8.5 offset 48

on wat car u using tis rim
  7. offset for fd2r

Hi Goodday to all, I own a FD2R. Now im going thru the auctions japan rim and i dont know what offset that can make my FD2R looks fierce and pimped :biggrin: I need u guys expertise to explain to me how to count the offset and there is 1set of RPF1 18" 8.5jj and what offset should my car...
  8. J

Datsun 510 Talk.

hey all...i hv 1 510 too...n i have problems wit the bodyparts...i need a set of fenders..whr can i get those fenders?can u help me...
  9. J

[WTS] MADE IN JAPAN ORI ENKEI RPF1 4x100 c/w 195/55/15 tyres

bro...want to swap wif my p1 buddyclub 16" bronze color..pcd 100 4 holes tire falken ziex 1 month old bro...im very interested wif tis rpf1....rim excellent condition...msg or call me if u want to ask more abt the rim..location kl..0178585945
  10. J

[WTS] Honda Fit/Jazz GE Accessories

bro,hw much is d orange tow hook 4 honda jazz?
  11. J

Eagle Eyes and R3 Product For Sales

sorry bro,i wan the led type wit ring right?i wanna the price ek96.. tq
  12. J

Eagle Eyes and R3 Product For Sales

bro...hw much is the best price eagle eye for ek96?
  13. J

15" Evo Regamaster rims

pm me ur price brader...tq
  14. J

16 inch ce28 replica for swap.

bro...wanna swap wi my rega master replica...condition 95%...call or sms me if ur interested...my location is desa vista salak tggi...0169090030
  15. J

[WTS]Pegasus SQ Component

bos..the price of tis item(Pegasus PG60 6.5" (16cm) 2-way PP Cone Component System) is nett or nego? whr is ur exact location? u own a shop or wat? thank u
  16. J

ZERONE Lighten Crank Pulley

bro,pm me the price 4 honda jazz idsi..same engine as honda city..
  17. J

[Swap] 15" SSR Type C Replica in White

brader..u wanna swap wif me sa70..new rim..kira second la i oredi used for 4 months..bronze metal color...no scratch,no dent...100% excellent condition...im interested in ur rims...call me asap if u r interested 0169090030..
  18. J

Sasuke Honda ORI and Imitation parts (Exterior & Interior)

do u have the rear bumper for jazz..the new model..if u have..email me the price n send me the [email protected] bro
  19. J

Sasuke Honda ORI and Imitation parts (Exterior & Interior)

do u have the rear bumper for jazz..the new model..if u have..email me the [email protected] bro
  20. J

Ajustable Number Plate Holder (With Colour)

bro... i wan d mugen.... gold color... my no 0169090030.. juz text or call me...call better la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all,
can you guys tell me that how to adjust the angle of wira headlamp...??the angle is too high now.driver side is ok but the passenger side shoot to the tree...so i'm feel so frust because the brightness will shoot to the driver's eye in front of my car...
thanks a lot..... :tee:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience