Search results

1. car stolen

hello..i wanna to inform that my father's proton waja plat no. WMG 9747 silver colour proton waja with the bling bling rim version stolen this morning at 3a.m. just in front of my house..polis report has been lodged..who ever spotted this car please inform me 0126564556 dd or inform the nearest...
  2. where to tune?

my father owns a Honda Accord 96 codename SM4 if i'm not mistaken..the problem is the car is now lost it powers and consume a lot of fuel..so, i need help from all Honda sifus here where can i tune back the engine for a cheap price? my father check one workshop in Shah Alam for tuning and they...
  3. 4 chan amp and speaker

amp sold and thanx to buyer..i'm going to add two more items that is epsilon woofer and caliber preamp..both item belongs to my fren and used only around two months..reason of selling because my fren is going to upgrade to stellar system..speakers is still available..all items are in good...
  4. wts:pc monitors

i have 2 pc monitors which is brand Samsung 15' and Futura 17'..both is in good condition..warranty one week by which is if anything wrong with the monitors i'll return back the money..warranty will not cover if buyers fault..orait, the price for 15' is RM100(nego) and 17' is RM150(nego)..i can...
  5. DDOLINK

helo

What do you drive(optional): saga LMST -Name: can call me dd -Male / Female(optional): male -Picture of you(optional): -Location: now in melaka studying, but i'm org kl -Occupation: Student -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: S.I.O.C and Terato.com -When was it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifu's,
Im still a noobie using mivec and the more i read the more i get confused. Everyone has their own way to do their car. Could anyone give me tips on Level 1 upgrading(piping width, type of air filter intake piping,etc)for my mivec.
thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience