1. DDOLINK

Carburetor Section

u tune ur own weber? how u do it?
  2. DDOLINK

Carburetor Section

if misfiring how to launch 1st gear? aiyoooo
  3. DDOLINK

Carburetor Section

mine after tune at ramly tekan first gear like sangkut2 then there's letup2 sound..something wrong with the tuning? or the plug?
  4. DDOLINK

Satria Neo steering problem

why don't u go for super pro? does they have steering rack bush for neo?
  5. DDOLINK

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) anybody knows the hp for stock 4g13?
  6. DDOLINK

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) 4G13 saga LMST carb standard reporting in..wuhuuu
  7. DDOLINK

Saga / Iswara Rear Suspension Problems

my suspension setup for rear is standard kayaba gas+crv springs..quite stiff but not stiff enough
  8. DDOLINK

maybe he drove supercars
  9. DDOLINK

bro try change to kayaba gas..u can match it with any springs..standard spring also should be ok
  10. DDOLINK

waja 16inch MME rim for sale

anybody who bought Proton Waja MME gets the rim
  11. car stolen

hello..i wanna to inform that my father's proton waja plat no. WMG 9747 silver colour proton waja with the bling bling rim version stolen this morning at 3a.m. just in front of my house..polis report has been lodged..who ever spotted this car please inform me 0126564556 dd or inform the nearest...
  12. DDOLINK

EXHAUST WHISTLE...for SALE!

bro, u got pm
  13. DDOLINK

Unstable Peformance

wahhh sky..now become sifu edi arr..btw, no need to on aircond la when u want to speeding..try to tune ur carb..tune using the CO2 machine and find a reliable mech..i have tune my carb after doing my exhaust setup now the performance and fc is better..balance is what i meant
  14. DDOLINK

WTS Sony PSP Ver 3.5

new one but u don't get full acc. and one more thing new one u have to uprade this and that till RM1000++
  15. DDOLINK

SONY ERICSSON P990i

relax..he stated there only 2 weeks old..if interested call him to view item
  16. DDOLINK

steering(design by keiichi tsuchiya)

still no pic? what is ur price bro? put ur price and easy for buyer to nego..email pic to [email protected]
  17. DDOLINK

WTS> samsung c130 FMG new set

bro, i've send u sms
  18. DDOLINK

Proton Saga / Iswara

i agree with ur statement nitrus..they are trying to hide their 'dark side' from newbie..racing issue? yes they do racing after their tt and yc..prove? yes sure have prove..every tt or yc they will post inside the forum..from there u will see they will say each other car is very fast, u tapau me...
  19. DDOLINK

Proton Saga / Iswara

let them be la nitrus..they are lack of communication and actually don't know how to manage forum..most of them are still kids and the older are acting like kids
  20. DDOLINK

Proton Saga / Iswara

Re: Why Proton Will Close Shop aiya..LMST also need booking? i thought all are ready for deliver..proton..proton