Search results

1. Proton Wira Mivec 1.8 2002

Retirement sale! Mivec engine with 4G93 block (JPJ endorsed) Coil-on-plug K20A Piston B8 NA (High compression. Almost 2000cc) Works Engineering Air Filter (Cold air intake direct to bumper) Works Engineering Adjustable Cam Pulley Works Engineering Fuel Pressure Regulator Evo throttle body ARC...
  2. Subaru Forester SF5 MANUAL 99/03

Subaru Forester SF5 (MANUAL) - Year 1999/2003 - Mileage 68,XXXkms - Full STi bodykit - Version 8 STi fibre bonnet scoop - STi seats (front & rear), STi door panels, STi meter, etc. - Packed with STi goodies (lower arm, anti-roll bar, see pictures for more info) - Full 3" exhaust system (from...
  3. [WTS] Advan Super Racing 16" with tyres

- 16"x7JJ - offset +35 - PCD100 - original made in japan rims 2 with caps and 2 missing :( but i already asked a tyre shop, they say can find so no worries comes with 4 Bridgestone Grid II tyres 205/45/16 with quite a lot of thread left Reason of sale :- when i bought it, the fella told me it...
  4. 4G93 engine head cover

4G93 engine head cover for sale..i think it can be used in a 4G91 or 4G92 non-MIVEC. Comes with Proton spark plug cover too. Reason for sale :- taking space in my house and i'm lazy to spray it RM150 nego please PM or call 012-3298227 for more details thank you !
  5. i just got hit

my car just kena broken in just now at 5am..taman desa area apexi boost meter, SAFC 2 and CF hood stolen 4 ppl on 2 motorbikes
  6. Many stuffs for sale ! (Air Filters, Meter Panel, etc.)

Apexi Power Intake, K&N, GSR i/c, Meter panel ! Hey guys, I've got some stuff for sale here :- 1) Apexi Power Intake Filter comes with adapter, stainless steel piping, wrapped with superlon, and silicone hose at the end. Only fits 1.3/1.5 MMC ecu. Selling for RM250 nego SOLD 2) K&N Air...
  7. Lancer meter panel

One Lancer Meter Panel for sale. Goes up to 200km/h. Mileage done only 18260 kms In very good working condition. Good for Proton Wira/Satria 1.3s which doesn't have RPM meter, but the wiring must be modified for the meter to work. Selling for RM230 Please PM or call 012-6784691 for more...
  8. Lancer Meter Panel for sale !

Lancer meter panel, Goes up to 200km/h. Mileage 18260kms In good working condition. RM250 Ideal for wira/satria 1.3s. But wiring must be modified in order for the meter to work on protons. PM me or call 012-6784691 for more details Preferably KL area ;) Thanks :)
  9. Apex'i Power Intake

I have one unit of Apex'i air filter for sale Comes with the stainless steel air ram custom made from JFA wrapped with Superlon and comes with Samco silicone hose at the end ideal for proton wira/satria 1.3 and 1.5 with MMC ecu, i don't think that it fits on Siemens ecu though cause of some...
  10. A

dont speed !

yo guys, i just got a call from paultantk he asks you guys not to speed on kerinchi link towards hartamas cause right after the first corner, there's a waja that spun out at the blind corner keep left cause the waja is facing the opposite direction on the right lane ;) drive safe guys :)