Search results

1. shfish

How to improve my car...B20b vtec.

I am a B18B user with a PnP B16A head however the internals have been upgraded to B16B (Cams, valves & Springs), FGK 4-2-1 headers, Toda Flywheel, Over sized Throttle body, LSD Gbox & B16B Intake making about 195whp. I have been using it for the last 7 years without any issues.
  2. shfish

b18C or B20B block, which 1 better

I'm another B18B user, ITR TB, Toda flywheel, Type R gear box. Been 3 years daily drive without any problems.
  3. shfish

superbikes vs fast cars,wanna know the result?

FYI, many of the Kit car in UK & US uses engines from bikes such as ZX14R & the Hayabusa. Believe its dual mounted, one in front and one at the rear. Some are 3 wheelers such as the T_REX which uses the ZX14R engine (http://www.diseno-art.com/encyclopedia/strange_vehicles/t-rex.html)
  4. 6 Port Tokico Superbike Brake Caliper for sale

6 Port Tokico Superbike Brake Caliper for sale. Fits ZX7R (97-03), Hayabusa, GSX750. Price RM500 Only. IF additional Master cylinder (Caliper + Brake master cylinder) Price RM800. Call / SMS David 012-3735390
  5. shfish

RMVB/RM HDD player

Pls send me some pics and feature at [email protected]
  6. Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Slip-on Muffler for sale

Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Super bike Slip-on Muffler for sale, RM1500. Call 012-3735390
  7. shfish

SAMCO Silicone hose for Sale !!

Looking for the Samco kit for my ZX7R P series Superbike. PM if you have
  8. shfish

Where I can find big T-bolt clamps?

I'm looking for this too for my Kawa exhaust clamp. Have one which can go max 2 Inch only. looking for one that goes 2.3-2.5 inch
  9. shfish

Does anyone know where I can find this type of magnet?

Saw some magnets of different shapes at ACE hardware PJ, maybe what you are looking for..
  10. shfish

[WTA] need some opinion from sifus

If budget is the constraint then go for a LS-VTEC, do search fro that on the Web and find out what it is. I'm running one for 5 Years already without any problems. Its basically a B18B (non VTEC Block) with a VTEC head (B16A). Will give you better torque then a B18C setup. Can visit my Blog to...
  11. shfish

Folding bike for Sale rm$900

Price negotiable?
  12. shfish

Unable to find answer for 96 and 99 civic. Please help!!!

Just do the complete 96-99 face lift and it will give your EJ a second life. It will make your ride look as good as new.
  13. shfish

Ek4 99 Spec's Complete Bodypart, Interior and Exterior part and Rims

Can arrange for fixing of the Green front Windscreen ? How much
  14. Giant Triathlon bicycle for Sale

Triathlon / Time Trial bicycle Giant TCR AERO S size Frame,Complete 9 Speed Dura Ace components American Classic Deep V Rim Set, Syntace Aero Bar, Syntace Bull horn handle,Look Pedal. Price RM2,500 neg, Call or SMS 012-3735390
  15. shfish

SiDi mountain Bike shoe for sale (Size 44)

Picture below
  16. SiDi mountain Bike shoe for sale (Size 44)

SiDi mountain Bike shoe for sale (Color Black, Size 44) with Shimano cleats- RM150 only. Call or SMS 012-3735390 David
  17. shfish

Ek4 99 Spec's Complete Bodypart, Interior and Exterior part and Rims

Ek4 Original Green Colour Wind Screen, any chips or defect? best price
  18. shfish

[WTS] AMD Athlon XP 1800+

Re: need ur advice about honda crv Engine oil is 5 liters, Routine maintenance is about RM1XX (Honda Semi Syn)depending on what needs to be changed. Gear oil is about RM3XX as its 4WD (front & back differentials. Had changed the Power steering pump and its RM1500 (New). Prices are from Honda...
  19. shfish

[Q] Ideal Suspension Set Up for SO4 ...

Koni & Eibach comby for me...been using it for 4 years now.
  20. shfish

FC for CRV 2nd Generartion Facelifted.

Thats strange, I have a CRV 2003 and with RM80 of fuel I can usually go for RM380 before the fuel lights come on.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience