Search results

1. KenDiriwan

Tire Price list Zth

Nice price.
  2. KenDiriwan

All-New 2018 Subaru XV now in Malaysia + First Impressions!

Does looks lot more better than previous gen and so much lighter too!
  3. KenDiriwan

Car exhaust

Look for Jian Hang MotorSports (Bt Cave), K-Weng 84GT(Puchong if i recalled correctly). As Izso mentioned earlier, best if you know what diameter you're looking for. Else you could request to discuss for their recommendation based on the setup of your car. Jian Hang has been there even before i...
  4. KenDiriwan

Car exhaust

9k just for the sake of sound. Hope you are making the right decision. Not trying to damn a product but i knew exactly what kind of feeling of "want to have" with you. And you sounded absolutely new in this topic. I suggest you hang out with experienced Polo owners to know the ideal setup for...
  5. KenDiriwan

Racing License Question

What? That has been two year? No wonder his signature is Fading out on my shirt.
  6. KenDiriwan

4age 20v silvertop vvt solenoid can cause loss of power?

Accurately saying its not power loss because the engine doesn't know how to accurately switch the VVT, its crucial so ECU would know when to activate oil flow/pressure while VVT kicks. Overtime they tends to leak cuz the o-ring worn, outter can still be replace but inner one gone case you have...
  7. KenDiriwan

1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

What sampan would that be ?
  8. KenDiriwan

Cold start + warm idle + mild rev vid. This isn't too much to ask for i guess haha.
  9. KenDiriwan

Hoih, kuli sajer. So i assume the car now being work in a kickass garage somewhere?
  10. KenDiriwan

Congratulations on the new purchase
  11. KenDiriwan

Penrite oil (australia)

Been using EVERYDAY 10W-40 (Full Syn.) for more than 2year on my old Corolla 4age 20v ever since after rebuilt. Great oil.
  12. KenDiriwan

Need Recommendations for Car Battery

Got my entry Amaron from Vin Battery (door step service). Just marked a year of usage now, lets see how it goes :) Their page facebook.com/vinbattery/
  13. KenDiriwan

Need some info about brake pads

Is DTec their only variant of brake pad ? Well dusty pad i could live with that, good bites always bring me more smile than clean wheels with poor stopping power.
  14. KenDiriwan

TRW is almost half of the price for oem akebono!
  15. KenDiriwan

Yes the 550c ive gotten for my previous brake is already way more than Trestor price.
  16. KenDiriwan

Since Trestor is no more, these are the next choice looking forward, Thanks.
  17. KenDiriwan

Honda S660

At the highest variant i would have top up more going for MX5.
  18. KenDiriwan

Roll Fender

not a new thing, did mine in Acanta for like 4years ag RM60 for two rear fender if not mistaken. Done nicely with heat gun, no damage on paint.
  19. KenDiriwan

Reliable honda workshop in pj / damansara area

Avant Garde at Taman Megah, coming from Damansara before Kelana Jaya. Have not been a customer myself because i don't own Honda, but i received numerous positive feedback on this place. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Avantgarde-Mechanic/269448219834338 Map...
  20. KenDiriwan

The Girl Drives Stick

Unbelievable thread.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car which engine is mitsubishi 4G91
at 90km/h the RPM already 3K
which i think is quite high

is it possible to change my 5th gear to make 3K rpm at 100-110km/h???
because i travel quite alot at high way therefore can help me to save some fuel also

where got forman can do it??

roughly how much will it be??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience