Search results

1. Lamborghini Crashes

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1pgm8I0B8bY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  2. Dual Master Cylinder Hydraulic Handbrake

Drifting and Rally driving requires extensive use of the handbrake Using a Twin Master Cylinder system enables you to have control over the rear brakes independently, allowing you to keep the safety element of your cars brake system. -Rear Left & Right bias adjustable...
  3. Volvo truck takes on a Ferrari in drag race

Who will win? Ferrari 360 or Volco Truck?:confused: Boije Ovebrink and Mean Green vs. Ferrari - YouTube
  4. X

Save Kuantan

World largest Rare earth processing Plant Wah Kuantan got so big project, but after viewing this news report was shock as recently we saw what was happen in japan nuclear crisis. ABC ( Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Malaysian Backlash: ‪Malaysians campaign against rare earth...
  5. Car driver as double park + slap female, Toyota Estima BHL 7588

found this in LYT, nowdays some driver make mistake still very rude till slap the victim.
  6. Some Tow Man put oil on this road.. becareful

Becareful when driving in corners..... <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1w9Hedkz7b8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  7. Rims Repair

i have a forged make sport rim that is dent, can i be repair? thanks
  8. RX-8 Reventon

RX-8 Reventon In Singapore CAnt afford Reventon but fall in love with Reventon, this is the creation of lookalike from RX8
  9. Manual Gearbox from Vitz

Vios Manual Gearbox from Vitz i letting go my manual GearBox from Vitz NCP13. A complete 5 speed manual GearBox system (Gearbox, flywheel, clutch, pedal, drive shaft and etc... RM 4K
  10. Tire Price list Zth

High performance tire price for Zth. To those want to contribute, pls update this price list. As per following format. Brand / Model / Size / Price @ Shop @ Month, location Do not have to quote the whole posting, just add up whatever latest price from Tire shopping. Here are...
  11. Road Bully BLACK CITY BJW 1037

To All road user be careful for this car, My friend car was been a victim of a road bully yesterday night from Jenjarom to Kesas bridge. This Road Bully assault 1 of the victim and intend to cause car accident or looking forward to murder the victim. Lets bring all those ROAD BULLY to justice.
  12. Porsche 911 GT3 R Hybrid

News thanks to Autoblog Geneva Preview: Porsche 911 GT3 R Hybrid In an interesting about-face, Porsche has revealed the first images and details on its new racer, the 911 GT3 R Hybrid. Based on the rear-drive 911 GT3 R that's set to take to the track in privateer hands later this year...
  13. X

Take off your bra at the bar for free drinks

Got this from The Star I want Free Drink here ...
  14. Stone Chip on paint

for the past few weeks driving in the raining season notice there are some damage on the paint, when wash the car notice there are some small small stone/sand that stick on the front & rear bumper and other area as well. When washing the car really can feel the paint is not smooth can feel...
  15. Gemballa Ferrari Enzo MIG-UI

16. Proton MSX (SUV Concept Car)

Coming soon from proton
  17. X

Owners of pirated VCDs, beware

today i feel abit shock then read the star say Owners of pirated VCDs, beware our G is not taking action on the seller by they turn their to the buyer .... what should we do?
  18. UK Mintex brake pad

Mintex uses a unique pad formulation which provides a high level of friction yet is engineered for long life, rotor friendly and low dust (little to no evidence of material deposit on rotors). The pads require less bedding distance and offer reduced noise. Excellent O.E. replacement pads and are...
  19. Bridgestone Potenza RE001

have any 1 try Bridgestone Potenza RE001 from thailand compare to japan?
  20. Audioquest Volcano speaker cable

Helping friend sell Audioquest Volcano speaker cable 1 pair Length 10ft. Price:RM 8500 Warranty:N/A Dealing method:COD / Post Location of seller: Subang Contact method/details: PM / Call 012-9779338 Age of item: Use

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know where i can get plastic factory to make my costume mould for my belting cover (lutsinar style) ?

btw im using suzuki old model, never found it on aftermarket part in malaysia.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience