Search results

1. C

[WTS] Gen2 Ori Leather Seats To Let Go

item sold! Sorry, Dunno where to delete this thread. Thx for all ur interest.
  2. C

Sorry if I did not mention but its d front pair seats only.
  3. C

All PM replied. :driver:
  4. C

Selling price reduced, please refer to beginning of post. Thx:driver:
  5. C

bumper, bump pm for best price:proud:
  6. C

PM replied. Bump.....:driver:
  7. C

Bump!...........................................
  8. [WTS] Gen2 Ori Leather Seats To Let Go

Item(s): GEN2 ORI LEATHER SEAT - Front Only(2005) Package includes: AS IT IS WITH RAILING - READY TO INSTALL Price: RM350 ono Warranty: - Dealing method:C.O.D Location of seller:PUCHONG, BANDAR PUTERI Contact method/details: PM me and I will get back to u Age of item: 34 MONTHS ---...
  9. C

Post HPC April 22nd Event - Thank you to all!!!

No prob. Sean, We are all there to enjoy and learn the fundamentals of handling a car at high speed. Next round we can discuss ways to tackle some of the tricky corners. Its all part of learning and improve ourselves. Hope to see u there next round.:regular_smile:
  10. C

Sean, u drove very well for ur 1st outing! I was behind u all the way in the 3rd session. No way to overtake u. Well done!
  11. C

Really organised and safe for beginners or veterans! Having Alex Yoong was a bonus. Lots of great and powerful looking mean machines to feast ur eys on. Finish with the compliments, I'll get down to what's missing! 1. Since there are 3 groups and cars are spaced out from end to end, its...
  12. C

HPC = Fun For All at the Tracks!! Post Pics of Events!!

Apart from the extreme heat, its a very enjoyable track day! Should have more tents for the groupings as we are virtually roasted alive! (Muahahahaha!). Good tips from Alex Yoong on tackling certain corners. So who will be in the next round in July? I'll certainly be there! :shades_smile:
  13. C

TANABE SUSTEC GF210 Progressive Lowering Springs

Pictures of my Tanabe Sustec GF210 springs Only RM300, interested pm me for good deal.
  14. C

Anywhere near Sunway or Kelana Jaya. PM me if interested.
  15. C

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Good effort MivecMerah! To be frank, I would pass this opportunity as I am affliated to 3 clubs already. As of now I might also forego one club. I prefer to actually stick to one and dedicate to its plans and activities. Anyway thanks for the invitation anyway. Mayb someday I get fed-up of...
  16. C

2-2.5 fingers gap from fender.
  17. C

Sorry mates, only Wira & Gen2
  18. TANABE SUSTEC GF210 Progressive Lowering Springs

I have a set of the above springs for sale. Suitable for Wira, Putra and Gen2. Price RM300. PM me if interested.
  19. C

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Log in? Its been more than a week loo. Anyway I'll be at the R3 launch this Friday. See u all there.:cyclops:
  20. C

GEN2 Buddies!!!

Eh Manhunt, ur 0-100 how much? Sure less than 9sec. :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.. i hav a waja 1.6 stock... & wut mod i can do for my car to hav more power... hehheee.. thank!!! :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience