pm me for latio hatchback
  2. C

Jun Racing Technology Disc Rotors

How about nissan latio hatchback?
  3. C

RUNSTOP racing rotor disc (OEM SIZE)

pm me ur price for nissan latio
  4. C

[WTS] AXT Performance Disc Brake & Pad (Australia)

Any for nissan latio?
  5. C

HWL Suspension

Nissan latio sport got? PM me the price include installation
  6. C

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

Bro confuse what car is still available. Any car around 70 to 80k including all those legal documentation, transfer name and no monthly repayment.
  7. C

Honda CIvic EJ6 B16B

car still available? pm me the best price and how about the loan. Interest buyer.
  8. C

BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Re: GA16DE BOT / Supercharge (Possible?) swap up the Sr20 more easy than bot a ga16
  9. C

(WTS) Proton Satria GTi

hi.. car still available? can i had the pic [email protected] ? and what is the best price for this car? can it go around 35k range? location? max loan goes how much? .. serious buyer Thank You Kok seng
  10. C

Satria Gti Vr4 Turbo 2.0m

hi mr Tan.. interest with ur car.. where is ur location.. and can i had the pic of the car.. thank bank loan can go until how much? interested buyer here.. thank you kok seng
  11. C

DCNF weber for sale with leg

weber only can ah?
  12. C

WTS - Engine Transplanting Service...

bro, pm me the price to overhaul nissan E15 engine also also the package as by ching_84. Thank you
  13. C

Nissan old skool club? anyone?

last time my radiotor bocor and the temp raise until the top of the meter. Not one time but a few times in a week. finally the gasket bocor and water leak into the engine. At first i didnt realize it all the water went into the engine. 2 week later i sent the car to workshop only know all the...
  14. C

Nissan Sunny

hi everyone.. i m looking for nisssan sunny rear disc brake anyone wanted to let go please tell me thank you
  15. C

SUPER SALE - AutoGauge - Latest 60mm with stepper motor tech - All type of GAUGES

What is the best price if i get this 2 meter (Vacuum (in Hg), Volt Gauge)
  16. C

WTS: Nissan 16valve twincam 1.6L 6A16

What is the best price? EFI or caburator?
  17. C

Nissan Sunny

To all sifu here, i own a nissan sunny with E15 in it. Now the engine vibrate very heavy but the rpm still show 1k. What should I do? Some one suggest me to service the cabby since it already 22 years old. So where can i sent my car to service? anyone can recomand any sifu to service my car...
  18. C

Nissan Sunny

by the way my car is rusting n some of the stuff started to drop out already.. i plan to sent my car to take out the rust n respray. Normally how much it cost, so i can roughly estimate how much it cost and any cheap place to did it? Another is this my carb not so good already but the...
  19. C

Nissan Sunny

so.. i try to look for one.. usually the price range is how much?
  20. C

Nissan Sunny

It is veli difficult to find one in those chop shop..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A car that's so beautiful and makes you feel so relaxed. This is the Acura TL, it's beautiful, elegant and featured-pack. With the Super AWD system, this car would be so perfect to drive. The Acura is a large luxurious sedan that is only sold in North America. Sadly we will never ever get this car in Malaysia. (Or maybe we will, in the guise of the Honda Legend) Check out the video...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience