Search results

1. Looking for 1997 Hyundai Coupe Side Mirrors

Does anyone know where I can find these? Been looking high and low
  2. Looking for Kancil Belalang Dashboard with Meter

Please PM!
  3. Sanden Compressor For Kancil

Hi, I just bought a second hand Kancil 660 (Bug eye model) and after using it for a week the a/c compressor started to get jammed! I went to the mechanic and he said my compressor is quite expensive as it is Sanden and it would cost me RM400 with labor charges. Is that normal? Anyone...
  4. everblur

New Group: Rat Rods Malaysia

Rat Rods Malaysia: Cars for the Rock Stars Hello everyone, I'm starting a new group called Rat Rods Malaysia. The Malaysian car scene is dominated by mainly imported sports cars. I am a big fan of imports but recently I have gotten myself into something very new in Malaysia. Not many people...
  5. DIY Car Paint Job

I'm not sure if this was posted on ZTH before but I might as well post it here. This is good stuff but I suppose it would work with vintage cars since it's limited to solid colors. $50 Paint Job ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Another one that...
  6. everblur's car diy blog

tBlog - :: everblur's car diy :: Hey guys, just wanna share my DIY blog with everyone on ZTH. There's only 2 so far but I have more coming up. Hope you enjoy it. Cheers!
  7. Toyota Corolla AE100 / AE101 Black Housing HeadLight For Sale

Here is a pair of AE100/101 headlamps for the following years: 93 94 95 96 97 Now here's the reason why I'm selling them cheap... the mounting was modified to fit a Daihatsu Charade but the project did not happen so this has to go. Will it still fit the AE100/101? YES. Mods are minor and...
  8. Daihatsu Charade Aura G100 Chassis with GTti Engine!

Ok need to clear this soon so I will sell both engine and chassis cheap... RM2000 highly negotiable! Settle your own transport please. Chassis got geran... engine no geran so selling as spare or project purposes. Reason for selling.... failed project.... lost interest in completing...
  9. L5 Auto Flip Power Side Mirror

Selling cheap because of condition (cosmetic only). Other than that mirror works fine. Item has been tested. Just fix to car and paint it to make it look new! RM150!!! Aaron 016-2400482
  10. 1991 Daihatsu Charade Parts for Sale CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!

Red Grill (NEW) RM40 (Bought for RM60 from Abang-abang) * I also have the standard non painted grill, same price, brand new --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3pcs Sparco Badges (NEW) RM10 for all 3...
  11. 1997 daihatsu charade aura breaking for spares!!!

Hi I'm breaking my Aura for spares. Among the items available are: - GTti front seats (driver and passenger) - Recaro back seat (for Aura or any other car, mounting needs to be modified) - Speedometer (American model with MPH!) - Stock Tail Lamps - Customised front end Toyota AE100/Espri bumper...
  12. GTti experts pls help!

Hi all, I want to send my car to a workshop who can help me with my Charade. Dream Machine can help but they have too many cars at the moment. Does anyone know any other workshop? Here's the situation, I bought the GTti engine with the ECU. So it would be considered as engine lantai since...
  13. Ignition system for GTti... need help!!

The problem is I bought the GTti engine with ECU only. So considered as engine lantai. Now engine is mounted... everything else fixed except car cannot start cos no ignition wiring. Based on your experience, what parts are required to get the car started and moving? Correct me if I'm wrong...
  14. Changing air cond system

Hey guys, Would you know how much is it to change the whole air cond system for a 1997 Coupe? Where can I do this? Would I be able to use other parts from Proton or Mitsubishi? Thanks
  15. WTB: Hyundai Coupe (M) any year

Please PM.
  16. Dashboard Moulding...

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if there is anyone who can lend me his/her steering column cover and fusebox dash cover? I would like to replicate it using fiberglass. Thanks.
  17. Which auto flip side mirror would fit on a G100?

... preferably with minimal modifications to the "tapak".... anyone? also... are there any auto flip mirrors that is also a power mirror (with a control switch) and side indicators as well?
  18. Looking for Kancil Dashboard with A/C vent (new model)

Please PM :)
  19. Looking for... (G100 parts)

- Dashboard (must be complete with steering console etc) - Meter - A/C control - Tail lamps - Front grill - Interior door panel for right (driver) door All items must be in great condition. No cracks/damage. Thanks PS: Please take note I can only make the purchase end of...
  20. WANTED: Kancil (New model) seats

...trade with Pair of ENEOS Red Bucket Seats + Top up cash I bought the pair for RM900 so I dunno how much to sell but I will only sell if I can trade with Kancil (New model) seats or other similar seats + top up cash.... Reason of selling? Not used to the "tight" bucket seat feeling and...