Search results

1. everblur

What kind of engine suit G100, any recomendation?

Only 50ps? But it's turbo and can it be plug and play for G100?
  2. everblur

Aura G100 Engine Conversion...

Hi Charade sifus... Reliving this thread again. I have a question to ask, is it plug and play to fix a 1.0 turbo diesel engine to my G100? Engine code is CL-70. What are the benefits? A lot faster? And since it's diesel I would save a lot too right?
  3. everblur

What kind of engine suit G100, any recomendation?

Hi Charade sifus... Reliving this thread again. I have a question to ask, is it plug and play to fix a 1.0 turbo diesel engine to my G100? Engine code is CL-70. What are the benefits? A lot faster? And since it's diesel I would save a lot too right?
  4. everblur

Suitable Engine for Charade G100

5. Looking for 1997 Hyundai Coupe Side Mirrors

Does anyone know where I can find these? Been looking high and low
  6. everblur

Looking for Kancil Belalang Dashboard with Meter

is it with the meter? for kancil new model? thanks
  7. everblur

Opti dashboard with RPM,Walnut Trim-Kancil

is this for old or new kancil?
  8. Looking for Kancil Belalang Dashboard with Meter

Please PM!
  9. Sanden Compressor For Kancil

Hi, I just bought a second hand Kancil 660 (Bug eye model) and after using it for a week the a/c compressor started to get jammed! I went to the mechanic and he said my compressor is quite expensive as it is Sanden and it would cost me RM400 with labor charges. Is that normal? Anyone...
  10. everblur

New Group: Rat Rods Malaysia

well me too but we can get help from some sifus around :)
  11. everblur

hey guys... i thought no one wanted to come... are you all interested to meet up? i don't have any project but i'd like to start one... and i wouldn't mind sharing the project... what say you guys?
  12. everblur

ooo nice!! Excel and DewA_LavaU wanna join the Rat Rod TT? Let me know!
  13. everblur

Great! Awesome maybe I can arrange for a TT! We have 4 including you now :D
  14. everblur

http://olskool.org/portal/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&expv=0&topic=1621.msg39456#msg39456
  15. everblur

Rat rods anyone? :)
  16. everblur

yeah true... well technically it will be his anyway :burnout:
  17. everblur

If I'm not mistaken its at AMC HQ which is near the US embassy... I told him to check out this thread so he can be part of the rat rod discussion :biggrin: I want to start a rat rod project without having to fork out much money... hopefully someone with a junk car who's also willing to give...
  18. everblur

Hey excel where are you based? perhaps we can start our own rat rod project :D
  19. everblur

Hahahaha... yeah but this guy is a classic car enthusiast himself. It will start off as a rat rod and eventually a hot rod once it's done... He has 50 cars in his collection so I heard. If you're interested you can email him, [email protected].
  20. everblur

Here's are some of the pics. If you want to see more let me know. It's more or less the same pics. This ain't "finished" yet. I think rat rod would appeal to classic car enthusiast, rock music fans and the younger generation. But then again I'm not sure if it would appeal to Malaysians in...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My drive is satria with Mitsu 4G93 SOHC Engine (auto)
Planning to change the stock air filter to Open Pod

The filter already brought from a nice seller from ZTH, HKS Super Flow

But people said that my car will lost some power because of my drive is Auto Transmitsion.
But i also will do a CAI hose to the filter.

And later will change the muffler to S-flow
My upgrade: HKS Super Flow + Denso Iridium IK-20 Spark Plug

How was you guys or girls thing about it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience