Search results

1. P

Freelance/DTP Artist job at Bigtree Outdoor

will the photos be provided plus the template?
  2. P

HANKOOK VENTUS HR2 Sidewall crack along the design

i received reply from hancock! now they as me to refer to bang cock! [/URL] [/IMG]
  3. P

no happen what tires u change most shop will tell you "aiyah your tires under inflate causing this" when u want to claim.
  4. P

WTS - brand new fossil watch

you can check out the site see if swiss made but i doubt so. http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HomeView?langId=-1&storeId=12052&catalogId=10052&N=0 RM200 KILL YOU!
  5. P

maybe can write to the manufacturer and see whats the reason. Im still waiting for hancock for the reply.
  6. WTS - brand new fossil watch

[/URL][/IMG] brand new fossil watch. bought jan 2009. never wear before. still with plastic cover. uncut chain. with warranty card and box plus manual. bought RM450 now selling at RM230! Item at ampang point (after working hrs) or sunway pyramid (working hours) please call 012...
  7. P

nice place to seek advise and opinion plus experienced. Not like other rojak forum post anything will get nonsense. Anyway another piece of the tires are still in good condition. the shop wanna offer me rm50 for both!
  8. P

Crazy bill from service centre

can try this shop. with them for 20 years call ah heng at 4143 5623 - melawati thats idiot complain and nagging alot at the beginning but at the end still have to do. grumpy.
  9. P

thank you for the advise! finally have changed. Shop said due to low profile and insufficient air. I only got it refill with nitrogen before CNY!!! when remove the tires i checked inside the sidewall - no crack! email the tire manufacturer to report if this is a manufacture faulty and...
  10. HANKOOK VENTUS HR2 Sidewall crack along the design

after using this tires for 40k the side wall of this tires show sign of cracking at the side wall - as u can see is because of the design. anyway the thread still havent reach the threadwear sign and still another 40% compound can be use till the threadwear sign. other 3 pcs of the tires still...
  11. P

my maxis number for sale!!

go lelong.com got better num. :proud: i offer you rm16.
  12. P

Honda City IDSI Gear problem

your gearbox got problem. order from thailand - they got manual gearbox. else will cost rm15k here!!!
  13. P

Meguiars Car Detailing Workshop-Looking for participants

sorry but only for MR2 only? :(
  14. P

Elevo HID on sales...4350,6000 and 800k....brighten ur life.......

my name is project3 here at zth loh aka kenny. waiting for your pricing for h4 hi/low 6000k with installation and the bulb must with sheild.
  15. P

how to know/calculate the sport rims offset

great info. thanks
  16. P

TeamStreet's Invitation

non black color car can join!!! hehe
  17. P

{wts}hid Conversion Kit 6000k N 8000k Start From Rm450

looking for H4 hi/low pref elevo or anything with shield. got stock? please start brand plz thank you.
  18. P

Brand New GT-HID Conversion Kits

to those who already installed gt hid from maybe can post your comments here from workmanship, installation, brightness. etc.
  19. P

{wts}hid Conversion Kit 6000k N 8000k Start From Rm450

h4 hi/lo which brand got stock 29/3 11.30am.
  20. P

[WTS]SmartEye HID!! High Quality HID!!

please PM me your best price for H4 H/L plz and thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Planning to take the wira headunit and install it in a Atos, how to pull out the the radio from the wira ?

And also the Atos ?

Im referring to the removal of the dash ..

Info much appreciated!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience