Search results

1. T

Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

Hey Fellas, So glad to still see this threat alive. I am now in North Yorkshire, UK. I really really miss my car. Dad is still driving it. I think I do have the picture of me smoking the headlamp in cardomain. Not sure if it helps. Bump: Hey Fellas, So glad to still see this threat alive. I...
  2. T

Honda City VTEC 2001 for sale

Bringing up this post
  3. T

Hey guys, I have to sell my car getting ready for overseas next year. Kinda sayang as I quit like the car right now. Anyway, here is the link: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/188956-honda-city-vtec-2001-for-sale.html For those whom I have informed about the sale...
  4. T

The car is religiously maintained. Serviced with semi synthetic oils normally slightly before the 5k mark.
  5. T

An older pics showing the back. That was before the wheels change.
  6. T

Here are some other recent pictures.
  7. Honda City VTEC 2001 for sale

Hi all, This is a D-series 1.5 VTEC Honda City which was marketed as the TypeZ model. Car spends most of it's time on Penang island. It was converted to manual transmission, runs beautifully and significantly powerful with great fuel consumption. Below are some info and specs: 1. Custom...
  8. T

Haha Don, the 1.8 TX3 is DOHC oh... 1.5 auto a bit hard to catch up especially when you're already cruising. But anyhow, good try. ray, that's the clip I am looking for. RM2 per piece eh? Good good.
  9. T

1.6' piping from extractor and a straight flow bullet fitted. Very much better. Feels like the engine is 'lighter' on the tap. Ok, will try the 0-100 km/hr thing when it is safe to do so. The car is just fitted with a manual gearbox, not expecting to be a monster.
  10. T

Hey all, selamat berpuasa! Don, thanks for the pic. It's confirmed that our car uses OBD2. But my issue was solved. It's free revving now. By the way, the lip makes it looks more ganas!! Nothing much going on with the car now. Waiting to replace the adjustable bullet with a 'straight-flow'...
  11. T

Can kopek. But be careful lah..Use a needle to get a good grip at the edge. Then slowly dig it out. Ose, My car ok. Its with me now, so I can proceed with the touch up work. The fella left a hole that used to house the auto lever. I can see the road from the inside of the car if the plastic...
  12. T

Rev cut at 5000rpm

Big THANK YOU to all who contributed to this. It will be great if we can learn more about the ECUs we have.
  13. T

Rev cut at 5000rpm

Looks like the ECU on TypeZ is OBD2, according to Avantech. Anyway, no more rev cut! I didn't know this until I accelerate off the toll plaza. It rev passed 5k and decides to roar..err..I mean...'miao'.. (SOHC 1.5 VTEC, berangan-angan...).
  14. T

Rev cut at 5000rpm

I posted this on page2. 1. Kopek Honda emblem on the steering wheel. 2. Open the 17mm or so nut on the shaft.
  15. T

Rev cut at 5000rpm

Yes Shiroitenshi, P08 OBD1 for D15 it is. The car is not an EK. Chasis is SX8, and it's call Honda City TypeZ locally. The model right before the current i-dsi city. Mine is original auto 1.5 LEV Vti with 4 disc brakes and ABS. The intake/ 'mouth' is not the regular PGI-FM thingy. It looks...
  16. T

Huh? 1. Kopek the Honda emblem in the middle of your steering wheel. ( Use hair pin, needle or even small panel screw driver also can) 2. Then open the big 17mm or so nut right on the shaft. (I normally use the cross-like spanner for opening wheel nuts. I think the size should be around 17mm)
  17. T

Rev cut at 5000rpm

Wah Don, greddy lah u.. What's the point of having many many ponnies when we can't handle the car properly? :) Have you checked out if our cars are OBD1 or OBD0 or OBD2??
  18. T

Rev cut at 5000rpm

Yes Fobs, still PGKL. Will give him a call. But would like to understand more first. Shiroitenshi, don't understand what you meant by a chip disabling VTEC. Since my car comes with VTEC, shouldn't I be looking for one with VTEC enabled? I am guessing mine is OBD1. Can't determine as car is...
  19. T

Hi all, Since I don't have my car with me now, does anyone know what ECU we have? OBD1 or OBD2? Here's how to tell. Go the this site ZDYNE: ECU Conversions and click 'Tech'. There are picture illustrations to tell.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari and Lamborghini will always be archrivals as long as they exist in the motoring world, and they had actually engaged in a silent power race between each other for quite some time. For example, when Lamborghini came up with the new Gallardo, it has 560 horsepower in its disposal which not long after that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience