Search results

1. V

Drive: 2011 Hyundai Sonata - Steps up to mark its spot

i actually like this car alot.. however, the centre console is totally not the same as the one in the brochure and unfortunately they didnt bring the centre console of the one from US.
  2. V

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) 4g1x rox... generally because since there is lack of power, we need to train in skills.
  3. V

HID Ballast 1 set (x2) ONLY.. (HID bulb H4 8000K available x1 - IF U WAN)

hi interested, please pm me d best price
  4. V

4g93t gsr - all parts available

disk brake gsr rear and front-rm900 hey bro, please pm best price
  5. V

Coozauto: Evil Digital volt meter

hi please pm d price of this item
  6. V

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

hi, looking for dunlop fm901 195/50/15 x2 or RE001 195/50/15x2 please pm me d best price
  7. V

G-Power hits the driver’s G-Spot with 888hp X6

dang.. how can u not LOVE that... this is why i love beemers
  8. V

mitsubishi evo-3 half cut part for sell

hi, please pm price for brake servo
  9. V

Proton Wira 1.5 GLi Auto. Sell as Part only

ho, are u willing to sell the front calipers only? please pm.
  10. V

GReddy ProfecB Spec2 boost toggle button

actually there are 2 types... one is d wireless one with d velcro on it. the other is with d springy cable
  11. V

GReddy ProfecB Spec2 boost toggle button

does it tangle? fren sed he bought the ori one and it tangled
  12. GReddy ProfecB Spec2 boost toggle button

hi guys, i got this off a website while looking for a boost meter with a scramble button. source: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Switch-Profec-Spec-Ii-t209903.html i hope it helps.
  13. V

Question on RPM meter

@4agzemazda dude, if u open up d tacho, there is a switch u can select usually 3,4,6,8 or something like that. if ur car is a kancil, flick it to 3, if wira or any 4 cylinder car, flick to four, if V6 cars, flick to 6 if u have a v8 engine what the heck are u using an autogauge meter for...
  14. V

Come...Come...Come...DIY Vertical Door

hey guys.. i have noticed that vert doors here actually open to abt 45 degrees only. this actually makes it hard to get out of your car without bangin your head. does anyone know where to get 90 degree vert doors? those are much more practical
  15. V

Engine Parts, Injection RF-JL, TD04, Alternator L2, Compressor L5, G/Box, D/board L5

Re: Engine Parts, Injection RF-JL, TD04, Alternator L2, Compressor L5, G/Box, D/board hi, please p m me d price for your TD04
  16. V

Aluminium Cool Air Intake Hose

price please
  17. V

Universel Wing Door Auto Show

i never got a reply from you
  18. V

[wts] Piper Racing Cam Shaft

pm me d price please
  19. V

Pivot Speed Meter V On K3-VET

funny.. had dat issue with my wifes speedo too.. was drivng with her on MEX.. she said she hit 120 but my car was showing 150
  20. V

GReddy E-Manage - Brand New.

dude, satria (non neo) with siemens ecu can install ka?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving a pajero io. my right rear brake light is dead. can anyone recommend a shop for me to get it fixed?

i read from some postings saying that a shop in taman sea is not bad. they only sell the bulbs or they do provide labor as well? i only need to buy a bulb and not change the whole light rite?

another problem i have is with my fog lamps. they are supposed to be on together with my hi-beam. but both of them don't on now, so i don't know its the bulbs or the wiring or the fuse. is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience