Search results

1. Izso

Places to go, things to do

So now our travel restrictions have been semi-lifted. Genting got inundated with ridiculous amounts of visitors even though there were several positive tested cases detected recently and the roads have started to normalize into the old jam-like-f*ck roads we're so familiar with. Anyone have any...
  2. Izso

BNM measures to give 6 months moratorium

Let's focus purely on the hire purchase clause. 6 months no need to pay car loan! Is that a good or bad thing since no interest impact either. Discuss?
  3. Izso

NBTD - I'm BORED

NBTD. Boredem is killing me and I'm stuck at work. Hence this pointless post in "General talk". What can one do when he has nothing to do and is stuck at work?
  4. Dynos in Malaysia

If you didn't know already there are multiple types of Dynos in Malaysia and each have their quirks and differences. The "heart breaker" dynos are Mainline and Mustang (there's more but right now I'm only focusing on those that I know are in Malaysia). These dynos have heavy loads resulting in...
  5. Izso

Turbos and exhausts TT - 30th Nov 9pm @ The Forum

Hi Guys, Wanna setup a TT discussion to meet up with some of the lejendary cars and their owners here in ZTH. When's a good time to meet? I'm looking at early November. Any suggestions on plan and timing? Old man like me can't stay out too late - get tired easily. :P
  6. What makes a car - a car? How do you choose one

What makes a car special to you? - Looks? - The way it makes you feel when you drive it? - The raw power and torque? - NA/Turbo/SC/ITB technology interests you? - Your masturbated to a poster of a girl in the car when you were younger? Discuss.
  7. Izso

What happened to the Security forum

I had a question posted to me by a forummer that wanted to stay anonymous. What happened to the security forum where folks discussed security and stuff? I recall it was a double edged sword thread which is why it dissapeared. Is that the case? @Tom
  8. Exhaust modification

Guys, I have a 3" straight flow exhaust setup on my turbo car. I have a mid-box resonator (pretty large one and is straight flow) and a pretty large straight flow rear muffler. But it's still loud and the droning at 2.6-3k rpm is killing me since I'm in that rev range a lot. I've been reading...
  9. Transplanting entire aircon system from one car to another

Is it possible to transfer the entire Myvi 1.5 aircon system to a normal 1.3 Myvi? Or is the Avanza aircon system transferrable to Myvi? I know the compressor hoses are a bit different for the Avanza and needs some modification. But if I were to move the whole thing over - would that work?
  10. 1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Guys, Let's say hypothetically I want to buy an Evo 7, based on the ad below is this a good buy? If not why not? If yes why so? http://www.mudah.my/2001+Mitsubishi+Evo+7+mr+2+0+M+-56418543.htm
  11. Honda S660

I've been quite smitten by this fancy little car. Turbo charged 660cc and has a small 80 something hp is quite nimble, very responsive and very economical plus it goes when you want it to. Not exactly made for breaking speed limits and top speed records but chucking this car around mountain...
  12. [WTS] EZOil Drain valve

For avid DIY-ers or generally anyone with commercial vehicles. Drain your engine oil without the fuss or the mess of having to remove the drain plug! For inquiries go to : https://www.facebook.com/ezoildrainvalvemy/ Or PM me. I will reply faster via FB though.
  13. Izso

In todays bad economy, what ways are there to make money?

Economy is bad. Anyone have ideas on how to make money? Real money, not hopeful money like MLM. That industry is suffering as much as all the other industries. Or is robbing a bank the only real way to get money?
  14. Wireless ICE (Lossless). The end of the headunit?

I've started re-venturing back into ICE (sort of) and now I have a demo setup in my car where the HU isn't the source of music. Instead it's an IPhone5 - specifically Spotify. So basically the setup is Spotify (playing highest quality) plays on the IPhone, Airplay to my setup in the car...
  15. Project cars and all

I've been thinking that IF I go for a project car in perhaps 5-6 years and given the limited budget, what car would be a good choice and why? I've been having pretty weird nightly dreams of driving my old Wira around, kinda shows how much I miss having a car I can properly enjoy. Anyway, what...
  16. Evans Water-free Coolant

I came across this product at one of the events I went to. Quite interesting product, the coolant is not waterbased and is completed water-free. Evans Cooling So what you do is you drain your engine of all the coolant, use their flush to clear out all traces of water from your radiator...
  17. VW 0% interest offer

Just over the weekend I came across this VW exhibition at IOI City Mall. The fella offered the Jetta with 21k off and 0% installment plan for up to 7 years. VW sales that bad ka? Until give so huge discount and 0% interest. Totally 0% for entire term
  18. Flush radiator with coke (Paging MADMAN)

Paging Madman, paging Madman, please share your DIY radiator flush with coke here. I'm curious to know the history and reason behind using coke and how well it worked!
  19. Metal treatment WPC

I came across this WPC thing in the buy/sell thread and decided to do some reading on it. WPC - Metal Surface Treatment / Micro Shot Peening Seems quite interesting. A coating that reduces friction and strengthens the metal without affecting clearances. Pistons, bearings, crankshaft...
  20. Izso

Infraction for iZigbaigi513i: First Time Spamming

User: iZigbaigi513i Infraction: First Time Spamming Points: 1 Administrative Note: Message to User:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

My car has been stolen!

Its a Smart forfour Black/Silver color.

No Plate WPW 8629.

If anyone has seen it on the road please call me at 012 9106308 or PM me immediately! Please keep a lookout as this car is not common and is easily spotted! Thank you all!...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience