Search results

1. keevan

Note to all.

Sorry for the news bro....hope the driver get bk wat he done cat also got rights to live gd life
  2. keevan

Black Perdana stolen - WQW 3692

sorry for your lost bro....wat kind of rims he was using and any dent mark?
  3. keevan

Satria Gti Stolen @ Palm Spring Kota Damansara

sorry for the loss bro hope u will get back the car...and police will able to find the guys who took it with tat pic...upload in fb and twitter if can...
  4. keevan

Llumar safety tint

PM me the price for crystal 6 and td-50 for vios 05
  5. keevan

Sentra N16 Central Locking Problem

i know one thing i used spy 2000 not sure correct model but it is spy..few years ago..it sucks
  6. keevan

Proton and Angry customer

i heard in the clip..he asked the sales manager not to giving a smile while he talking....she or he still can smile when a customer shout at them about bad customer service they got..OMG .....Tak malu ke manager tu kena tiaw dpn org...dah biasa kot kena tiaw hari hari
  7. keevan

Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

aiyah...cheap cheap only wan go see n pay...wer got things cheap nowdays.... if higher price things going too cheap, First it might be cetak rompak one like imitation...2. must barang kena lesap punya atau...3 brarang untuk buat duit aje pas tu hilang......
  8. keevan

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

i m looking for 320i m3 spec....or 525 m5 spec...please let me know loan details..pm me plz..thanks
  9. keevan

My Next Upgrade: Suspension

Tanabe
  10. keevan

Gold Waja JJG 1567 stolen in Sg Chua Kajang

sorry for the lost..will keep look out
  11. keevan

The 3 Types of Engine Oils

now i m using shell 10w for a long period of time..can i change to 5w any time
  12. keevan

White Wira Aeroback Reported missing (stolen)

Good News Bro...That why i said..dont lose faith bro..bad guys cant run forever
  13. keevan

Another EK 2 Doors STOLEN

sorry for the lost bro..i think time to change old 120Y...safe abit
  14. keevan

4G93T Mivec Help

4G93T with Mivec, I don think so it will be reliable enough to play around if u do heavy mod on that...I suggest if u dont have vehicle inspection over there..u can go for EVO3 engine just touch up a bit around head,pistons, turbo, injection and computer box then bring back over there...
  15. keevan

Do U follow Speed Limit?

Sometimes yes sometimes no... Normally will follow when at federal... Highway normally 120 to 140 depends time and condition
  16. keevan

Looking for car hit & run BKX 8293 Grey Vios

Lol..seems i seen this car..is it TRD spec?? I check it out if is the same i will PM you:ridinghorse:
  17. keevan

satria 1.6 4g92 stolen

Sorry the lost bro...will keep look out at Meru and Shah Alam area...
  18. keevan

Which colour suits Integra DB8 best?

Pearl Grey... I think should be nice...:lollypop:
  19. keevan

Bjh 6600 owner step up!

ask them to use helicopter la..no traffic jam up there....we also pay the thing cal roadtax ....
  20. keevan

subaru impreza sti v9 been stolen!!

I will be help full if you provide number plate, picture or extra notable identification.... Yesterday i was at KL and klang..saw a lot of sti 9 ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I plan to buy a car with my budget of below 10k and what I found in mudah.com is

1. BMW E28 525i :driver:
2. Volvo 740 Turbo:evil:
3. Honda Inspire:dontknow:
4. Toyota Camry (1st model, Japan):dontknow:

I just need a sport family car which have a reasonable power, don't really burn your pocket for FC and doesn't make you broke to maintain. With that budget, Volvo & Inspire is newer, I mean on 90's, while BMW & Camry is in 80's. Please help me to make the right choice as this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience