Search results

1. MLOC TT / Join convoy with VWM 14 April 2012

Dear MLOCian... After School holidays now we are back in action.. So, get ready ur car & lets have a fun TT / Join convoy with VWM on date below... Date : 14th April 2012 (Sat) Time : 8pm sharp --- no waiting Venue : Klang Valley ....Will be a meet up place (will send via SMS)...
  2. Speed Runs + Convoy + TT + Naik Bukit (1st July 2011)

Hi MLOCian, After so many sucess event recently, We dun want to let it stopped We are organizing a Speed Runs + Convoy + TT + Naik Bukit (info As Below) Date : 1 st July 2011 Day : Friday Time : 20:00 (8PM Sharp Sharp) Meet up Venue : Someway near PJ (will be update in SMS and WhatsApp Group...
  3. TT Session 02 April 2011 Sat 8pm - TBC

Hi All, TT again.........this round someway in selangor common Mamak....to be notify via SMS by Mr P Who wanna join this round ????? 1. kampoon 2. Durex feather light (gold packing) 3. Johnny 4. 5. Please help to contact those who is not accesing this forum Johnny and Durex is...
  4. Kampung Gajah. Ipoh Track day 2011

Please state ur name here if you wanna to join..... Only restricted to MLOCians ..... Mr P will make this happen if there is enuff participant.... 1. Mr P 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I become very...
  5. Share : Rebuid ur own Evos

Guys, Just to share about this......he is rebuilding his Evo by his own, if evryone do like this a lot of workshop will tar pau oldi......All nice nice steps and pics Evo 6 Trackcar Build......Lots of Pics. - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum :driver::driver::driver::adore::adore::adore:
  6. Lancer GLX Manual in Malaysia

I found this rare species, dunno true or not.....but this is a good buy... Better than any other car I guess... http://www.mudah.my/Mitsubishi+Lancer+1+6M+GLX+sports-7505636.htm
  7. FYI - Tokio Marine Decline to Renew Mit Lancer Insurance Renewal

While I am in the process of renewing my Insurans...... This Funny Insurance Company Name as Tokio Marin rejected the renewal. My ride has been attached with them for 4yrs and now come to another renewal they decline to process it. while I called and ask them and they replied that their...
  8. ECU Tuning (lancer / Non Evo Only)

Please share if you have experience on ECU tuning / reflash on Non Evo, Non Turbo, NA Lancer only. :adore::adore::adore:
  9. KL SPA Information (Intercooler for Lancer / Evo )

Hi All (Especially for S9 and Chris), Here is some usefull information to share: Alpha Genesis Hotel 45 Tingkat Tong Shin, Kuala Lumpur, 50200 03-2141-2000 Google map Federal Hotel KLJalan Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, Selangor 03-2148-9166 Google map The Legend Hotel KL 100...
  10. Lancer GT brannd ThunderCat ??

We can get cheaper lancer later (2010) Good News to all GT owner....u can get cheaper compatible thundercat parts for replacement. Dunno whether thru or not ler ??? Dunno whether this is a outdated news or not ler ??? http://www.theophiluschin.com/?p=143...
  11. WTA : Any E7/8/9 want to let go their KNN drop in ??

Halo, I just wan to ask around that Do anyone of the E7/8/9 owner wanna to let go their KNN drop in Air-Filter if not using it ?? Please contact me via PM....TQ:biggrin:
  12. Which lane to Overtake ?

Hey All, Just a simple question to ask all the evo, Lancer owner her as I feel that myself are confused and stupid now a days....All questions are as below : (as i treat this as a open forum and there isn't any right or wrong answer and we used it for info sharing purpose within the MLOCians...
  13. News: Evolution VIII in recall execution of transmission

Hi All Members: Just to SHARE !!! Hope this will help .... http://www.lancerevoclub.com/richiami_e8-6speed.htm
  14. WTS :Evo 7/8/9 Side Mirror

Item :One Pair of Ori Evo 7/8/9 Side Mirror for sale , Price:RM300 Colour : Black Contact:Please SMS 016-2822821 for more details , Policy: No call will be attend ...SMS only. Thanks :adore:
  15. Lancer GLX (CS3) StrutBar

Any 1 installed Strut Bar (Front or back ) in CS3 ? What is the Brand ? how Many Point ? How Much ? Where to Get ? Thanks in Adv .
  16. GLX Standare / OEM Speaker

ANy one knows what is the speaker size for Lancer OEM Speaker , Front and Rear...Thanks
  17. Special Offer HID Kit For MLOCian only

Hey all, My Fren's shop is offering HID Kit with special price specially for registed MLOC members 6000K H4 Hi/Lo and 6000K H1 Pic will be upload soon.....Both come with 1 yr warranty....and inclusive of installation Any1 Intrested ??
  18. MLOC "lou Sang"

Any MLOC lou Sang in KL ?
  19. Brake PAD for lancer

My ride got sound sometimes when doing braking .....izzit the time to change the pad ? What kind of Brake pad suitable for NA cars ? Please recommend the brand and gimmi the hints of where to get, where to install and How Much RM??? Thanks so much ..
  20. Lancer Problem and etc.

Any Lancer owner having any issue with their ride ? We can share it here ..... Example: My Main problem .....always chase by those ....ular besar .....with esspecially the red snake with "SARD" Sticker behind .....Muahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone tried to mod a tube from your aircond to enter your airbox b4 the airfilter? denser cold air :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience