Search results

1. kampoon

Buying advice for 2013 or later Lancer

Buy new one as the new one come with sunroof and it will be very much diff from the Inspxxx...... but with Proton sharing the breed you can enjoy more acc and parts options with cheaper price....
  2. kampoon

My cedia convert evo7

Just buy halfcut, settle invoice, find workshop, transprant engine, gearbox, electronics, JPJ inspection....fuel petrol and jalan....
  3. kampoon

We are alive!!

Big convoy.........gather all Lancer/Evossss...from south to north
  4. kampoon

Mivec mods

BOT and you can reach more than what you required with minimal effort
  5. kampoon

MLOC Merchandise Section!

Anyone seend this car ?? Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0T GSR Ralliart SST Sportback - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
  6. kampoon

TT Session 12th January 2013

you register as an official member than you can access the FB page
  7. kampoon

how to be member of MLOC

you modd it first and we will let you know
  8. kampoon

Happy chinese new year 2013

Yeah...Happy CNY...all drive safe, stay awake Please beware of speed trap and AES ...
  9. kampoon

Welcome to MLOC Forum

All Lancer variant can join MLOC...you can PM the working Committee for next TT meet up for registration if you keen
  10. kampoon

Michelin Tyres (Promotion for Michelin XM2)

kindly PM me for 205/45/16 4Pcs
  11. kampoon

The 2012 MLOC AGM "Drive The Passion"

Happy ending....very sucessfull AGM .....good turn up....fun...exicting...and tired........ The camera Man will share the pic......and it is done....Pangyau...stay tuned... !!!
  12. kampoon

RON95 on Evo

Try out Orange Fuel RON97.....it is Premium Fuel........ My Lancer using Orange RON95 and feel good....!!!
  13. kampoon

Lancer 2.0GT advice

Kedai potong range from RM150 - RM350 and can be used > 5 years without issue...
  14. kampoon

Reliable Workshop for Mitsu Evo

this is all personal opinion....you have to test , feel and compare yourself....my 2 cents
  15. kampoon

Evo 4 Digital AC

Check your fuse ......high possibility fuse blowed
  16. kampoon

Pre Hari Raya Gathering TT (11th Aug 2012)

It will be around 50 pcs 3 Diamonds meeting up tonight
  17. kampoon

My cedia convert evo7

Pls come and join us on the coming Pre-raya TT http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/mitsubishi-lancer-owners-club/416162-pre-hari-raya-gathering-tt-11th-aug-2012-a.html Cheers
  18. kampoon

Pre Hari Raya Gathering TT (11th Aug 2012)

Those owner of Genuine Lancer can join our TT....newbie...oldbie...retired...MIA....overseas..all Wellcome 3 Diamond Lancer unite here.....
  19. kampoon

My cedia convert evo7

Want to See....pls share ...or you can come join our TT this weekend.... Cheers
  20. kampoon

[HELP]...Radiator recommendation

replaced your faulty thermostat to the low temp thermostat is not recommended because today's computerized engine control systems require a constant operating temperature of about 8x degrees C for Mitsu Engine if i am not mistaken.. The engine's emission controls as well as it's fuel and spark...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi...
asking all sifus....what is the best engine for waja 1.6 transplants that legal and aproved by govern....?
anybody have done this project before? any picture to share? please....
tq...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience