Search results

1. SR20 with RON95

hi guys, i'm wondering whether RON95 suitable for SR20DET engine not? thanks...
  2. workshops for Z

hi all...my 350z tempreture going up high after started for 5-10 mins is there any workshops recommended? thank you...
  3. brembo 4 pot brake kit for Z33

hi guys i'm selling off a set of original brembo 4 pot brake kit from Z33 for RM3200 nett, any one interested please do let me know. serious buyer only. please call justin 019-3532020, thank you. PS: i'm selling this on behalf of my friend.
  4. [WTB] S15 original ECU

hi guys, i'm looking for S15 spec R original ECU. is there anyone wanna let go please do let me know thank you. ^^
  5. J

STR2020 Fuel Booster for Diesel & Petrol

hi everyone, this is a new formula products from Super Top Resources with ration 1:3000. Click http://www.f12020.com for more informations. please feel free to ring me up, justin 019 - 3532020
  6. Proven STR 2020 Fuel Saving Additive Save Diesel & Petrol

Detailed Product Description F1 2020 petrol & Diesel booster The proven revolutionary fuel additive f1 2020 petrol & Diesel booster the latest technology breakthrough formulated with special formula to maximize fuel saving. The formulation restructures the molecules for greater efficiency...
  7. hypertune mag

today i saw silvia and 180sx owners club pics in hypertune magazine...at last it is up...
  8. s15

hi everyone, can anyone please tell me do s15 leak, because the door mirrors don't have frame...thank you.
  9. s2000 or s15?

think of getting one of this cars. is there anyone can let me know which one should i go for? is the parts easy to get in m'sia?
  10. s2000 or s15?

think of getting one of this cars. is there anyone can let me know which one should i go for? is the parts easy to get in m'sia?
  11. toyota MR2 for sale

toyota MR2 for sale at rm50K negotiable. include 1 year old cd player, new sport rims and tyres and other stuffs...please call 019-3532020 if interested. thank you year 90/94, auto, N/A, red color...
  12. fairlady gathering

is there any fairlady gathering in KL area?
  13. nissan 350z model

how many models do this car have? i would like to know the specs, which one is better before i get one with no regrets...anyone please comment tq.
  14. new S2K or new NSX?

which one is better? how do you all think? is this available in m'sia?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i've converted my v6 auto to v6tt auto in 2009, no problems till early this year when hell broke loose. GB kong in april, change to another autott gbox and kong again exacty a month later which the seller decline any warranties. So i ended up using a manual tranny and i was told it was from a manual v6, code 312, 9'' and again told that it is okay to be installed in my V6tt. So now after using for 4-5 months, can feel that the new clutch is slipping. I was told by another friend of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience