Search results

1. J

SR20 with RON95

i havnt fill in any ron95 yet cause i hardly drive my car...thats why asking opinion from you guys...i heard that ron95 got less oxygen and the explosion is lesser, i dont know whether im correct or not. please give some more comment please. cheers.
  2. SR20 with RON95

hi guys, i'm wondering whether RON95 suitable for SR20DET engine not? thanks...
  3. J

workshops for Z

thnx bro, will catch them up there...cheers... Bump: should be the fans...but still will check it out...anyway thnx alot...
  4. workshops for Z

hi all...my 350z tempreture going up high after started for 5-10 mins is there any workshops recommended? thank you...
  5. J

Nissan Fairlady Club

wow great cheras also have so many Z33 owners ^^
  6. J

[WTB] S15 original ECU

i has a tomei raytec but the setting run off and dont know where to tune back thats why i wanted to change back to an original ecu.
  7. J

brembo 4 pot brake kit for Z33

item sold!!! ^^
  8. brembo 4 pot brake kit for Z33

hi guys i'm selling off a set of original brembo 4 pot brake kit from Z33 for RM3200 nett, any one interested please do let me know. serious buyer only. please call justin 019-3532020, thank you. PS: i'm selling this on behalf of my friend.
  9. [WTB] S15 original ECU

hi guys, i'm looking for S15 spec R original ECU. is there anyone wanna let go please do let me know thank you. ^^
  10. J

STR2020 Fuel Booster for Diesel & Petrol

hi everyone, this is a new formula products from Super Top Resources with ration 1:3000. Click http://www.f12020.com for more informations. please feel free to ring me up, justin 019 - 3532020
  11. Proven STR 2020 Fuel Saving Additive Save Diesel & Petrol

Detailed Product Description F1 2020 petrol & Diesel booster The proven revolutionary fuel additive f1 2020 petrol & Diesel booster the latest technology breakthrough formulated with special formula to maximize fuel saving. The formulation restructures the molecules for greater efficiency...
  12. J

fairlady gathering

depend on what spoiler you using now and previously...if previously your spoiler too heavy the hydrolic may spoil...
  13. J

FS> Z33 Fairlady 350z carbon bonnet-Made In Japan

i think its a veilside
  14. J

Nissan Fairlady Club

doing a huge gathering on 1st of december?
  15. J

fairlady gathering

ya its quite a long time ago...it is somewhere near kelana jaya
  16. J

fairlady gathering

there are gathering every friday night at kayu nasi kandar aman suria
  17. J

Nissan Fairlady Club

what is the URL for fairlady website?
  18. J

fairlady gathering

you may just get there and hang around :)
  19. J

fairlady gathering

install a dvd, vcd, and cd player to watch movie by using the navi screen and reverse camera can also be use with the navi screen. gps i'm not sure but i've seen z33 with local gps and its external devices.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all, do anyone know how big in diameter and wall thickness? of a standard FIA approve roll cage structural hollow tube. any experience and idea is appreciated. and how much it weights kgs. thank you for contributing.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience