Search results

1. A

Mitsubishi cX CUV Concept For Frankrut Show

What's with the seats? For passing gas purposes?
  2. A

Official weird spoilers thread

There's always people who started up new threads of some sort where he himself don't post pictures or anything. Too many examples that I don't recall.
  3. A

MAC style icons

Yeah, it's nice. But I can't seem to differntiate Forums with new topics in it. Or is it me?
  4. A

Bad Habit On Road

I've always HATED road users who: 1. NOT using signal lights WHILE switching lanes. Car manufacturers made this compulsory with the cars, NOT optional. LEARN to use it. 2. Cut into lanes, VERY closely. GO further in front then come in. 3. Can't stay in his/her own lanes, EVEN the road...
  5. A

How to get rid of those house lizard hiding in your car?

Edward, For your roaches problem, try putting pandan leaves in your car. The scent from the pandan will repels them. Oh yeah, guys. How 'bout stopping ants from getting in the car or even making nest? It really bugs me.
  6. A

Zerotohundred.Com - Comments & Suggestions

I still prefer the time when fellow ZTHians can point to a topic and a small pop up will reveal the content, without having to click and let it load. Very unnecessary, don't you all think so?
  7. A

MAC USERZ

People? Anyone?
  8. A

What's the most economical car?

68-litre-fuel-tank? Isn't that too big for a small car? Even most wira-sized-sedan are 50 litres. Typo error perhaps?
  9. A

have you seen this car??? DANGEROUS DRIVING

Look at his number plate and guess where is he from. I've noticed nearly ALL J plate drivers are rude and gangster-like, inconsiderate, lack of charater and attitude. Man, woman, young and old, seems to me they are flowing the same blood. I did not just made up this statement. I have been...
  10. A

ok to knocking on low rpm?

If the engine is running lean on low RPM, wouldn't it be leaner at higher RPM?
  11. A

Nice People Still Exist In This World

Behind the engine? This is sounds challenging. But thanks ya, I'll have a check on that. Once i was walking out to buy ciggy, near a dark lane between houses, a young teenage malay chap (rempit style) in his bike came and asked for my phone. He showed me his phone and the battery was 'dead'...
  12. A

It's a Corolla SE. I think all cars have that release valve, located under the tank. Are you talking about that one or there's another valve-like cap elsewhere? Yeah, agree with you on that needle-in-haysack term.
  13. A

The cap seems alright, but sending the car to check this coming Saturday to rectify the problems. Actually being kind does makes you feel good and nice. Once, I saw a Waja with its rear left wheel wobbling drastically and I quickly go by his side and notify the passenger (I was on the...
  14. A

War, cold war, racism, rob and kill, rape and kill, incest, kidnap, arson, murder has much made people lost hope and give up on this world. I, too, had almost given up until yesterday. Ever since I bought this 2nd hand car, the radiator will lose its water mysteriously and I have yet to send...
  15. A

Malaysian Car Lover??

20) your car porch is full of used worn car parts which make it looks like a mini halfcuts. 21) your toys consist more cars-related to other toys. 22) you spend more time listening to your ICE than your home theater systems. 23) you know what's drag, what's track and what's drift...
  16. A

how to delete our thread

yeah, i'm trying to delete mine too.....
  17. A

Your Idea of Improved Waja

i don't expect much from them. removing the 'trademark'ed hood nose at the grille would do.
  18. A

MAC USERZ

I'm having problems with my display geometry. Evertime I set my geometry (height, width, etc) to my liking, it will changed by itself on the next system reboot. It's started to get on my nerve. Any solution for this?
  19. A

RE Log In

Tom, I noticed clicking 'remember me' had nothing to do with keeping you logged in. The problem only occurs with internet explorer whether it's in pc or mac. I tried using safari (mac) as the browser in office, I got no problem staying in even I 'purposely' uncheck 'remember me' on...
  20. A

Whats is the most horrific Accident you witnessed?

why kaninia laa...it's merely your fault leh... never ever 'try' to fall asleep when driving, dangerous...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The massive earthquake that struck Japan recently has left many automakers reeling in the destruction that hit their plants. While the Japanese car makers are feeling the pinch more, even American and European ones are seeing delays in production due to parts suppliers in Japan affected by the quake.

Honda Malaysia has just issued a statement on the impact that the quake will have on their Japanese, Asian and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience