Search results

1. P

Damaged Windscreen Exchange [Claim or Cash], Cash Back or Free Tinting* for claim

Hi Bro, Got my kelisa's windscreen replaced at Lim's work shop. Thanks for the good job. Thumb up for the tint as well.
  2. P

Want To Paint Your Interior?come In

Hi Devon, I also interested with bright chili red colour. Do you have and what will be the price and the quantity? Can this paint be applied using brush on those interior ABS plastic eg. the air cond panel, Radio Panel. These surface is not those leather texture type of PVC material...
  3. P

Damaged Windscreen Exchange [Claim or Cash], Cash Back or Free Tinting* for claim

Hi Bro, Actually, I had done a windscreen replacement before. What I did was actually I sent in my car to the authorised workshop recognised by my insurance company (Maybank Assurance). Then the work shop will just proceed with the windscreen replacement and I do not need to fork out a single...
  4. P

Hi, Would like to check how much will it be for changing a original kelisa wind screen. Is it after changing the wind screen with you, I will then make an insurance claims myself? Is it there another option eg. I will let you change the windscreen and then let you claim from the...
  5. P

carbon fiber stickers

Hi Larpopo, Your PM has already been full and I couldn't pm you. Just wanna to know what will be the postage cost for 2m of the CF stickers? Which area of Bangi are you from, eg. nearby UKM, PKNS? TQ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Hybrids will Attack Sepang next Sunday! (May 20th) - We've just added a new, all green and eco Sports Hybrid Class within the TIMETOATTACK 2012. Recognizing the recent increase in Hybrid ownership, especially with the inception of the new Honda CR-Z taking hybrid performance to the next level, we feel it's about time they get their own segment in motorsports...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience