Search results

1. F

Exhaust Cutout Valve - Electric

What are the sizes available? 2 inch, 3 inch?
  2. F

[J.B Area]2nd Car Dealer, Accept Trade-in

Sorry bro, I just purchased one at RM86k for year 2001 E200 Kompressor.
  3. F

Sorry, I was referring to the Mercedes Benz E200K 02/07. Thanks.
  4. F

Could you email to me the specifications/accessories of the car to [email protected] What is the best price? Thanks, Edmund 0162007321
  5. F

Hot new Lexus CT200h to be launched next week - RM168K onwards!

I want to have a look at it too. Where did you view it?
  6. F

WTB - Toyota Vios 1.5G

I am letting go my Vios G Specs December, 03 end of this month. Will post in the star papers that time. if you are in KL/PJ area, call me to view the car. Thanks, Edmund Ho 016-2007 321. RM55k Negotiable.
  7. F

[WTS] rm40 - center hub-centric cone for sports rims

Bump, Selamat Hari Raya!
  8. F

[WTS] rm40 - center hub-centric cone for sports rims

Bump, car details added.
  9. F

Want to buy kelisa/kenari original air filter box

item found, tq.
  10. Want to buy kelisa/kenari original air filter box

Anyone has kelisa/kenari original air filter box? I need to buy one. Please offer me a price so that I can buy from you. PM me or call me. 016-2007321 Thanks, Edmund.
  11. [WTS] rm40 - center hub-centric cone for sports rims

Confirm can fit into :- PROTON WIRA PROTON PUTRA PROTON SATRIA HONDA CIVIC Measurements :- Outer = +- 67mm (This is for the rims) Inner = +- 56mm (Confirm above cars is 56mm) 4 pieces for 4 sports rim. Price = RM40 (brand new rm100++) Location = PJ Contact = 016-2007321 (Edmund)
  12. F

Super GT 2007 Malaysia Road Show at Puchong

i saw the mobile roadshow in front of low yat plaza today afternoon. so i guess it would be there this weekend.
  13. F

Sony DVD player, TEAC amplifier, Fidelity amplifier and many speakers

Updates :- Sony DVD player SOLD. TEAC amplifier SOLD.
  14. F

Yes, we can nego the price a bit. I can deliver the products to you in serdang cause I am working in Seri Kembangan. I will take pictures using my hp camera then and then update here, hope you do not mind the quality of the pictures taken. Thanks.
  15. F

Sorry, I am in the process of getting a digital camera to take the pictures again. The TEAC amplifier has been sold. Will update with pictures soon. Thanks for your patience.
  16. F

Daikin Clutch - Exedy Heavy Duty Clutch for Wira/Satria 1.6 manual

Definitely more than rm200 and above. If you have bought it at rm300 and above means the spare part shop gain a lot.
  17. F

bought direct from source, and a personal favour to me. if u buy it, u can bring to any spare parts shop to check and compare. definitely genuine and original or money back guarantee. i can't use it cause driving auto (vios) and no clutch involve. so this is definitely a good deal for those...
  18. F

it comes in a set of clutch plate and cover. full set and brand new :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've seen plenty of monster cars in ipoh..i myself is from ipoh but i never heard of any place to dyno in ipoh. any sifu here knows?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience