Search results

1. LOPI

4g92 sohc to 4g93 dohc..

i would like to ask can i use camshaft,valve,valve spring from 4g93 doch to 4g92 doch? tq
  2. LOPI

h22 modified

U will loose low end power but better gain for high end power...fuel consumption wont effect much... Any reason u want to modify your dual runner intake manifold?
  3. LOPI

CARSPEED power ignition coil for perodua myvi / yrv

Bos pm me for myvi 1.3 complete installation...tq
  4. LOPI

Accord modification (H22A)

After several time having discussion and brainstorming here are counter measure to be taken: 1. Use throttle body 72mm including re bore the intake size. 2. Custom the extractor which have 2inch minimum inner diameter. Still with the idea 4 2 1 but for the 2 area we decide to make it long. For...
  5. LOPI

Morning guys... Bro rakyat, The car already tune on road. Got to many to counter back. The idle very hard to find... Beside that the extractor and muffler back 'sebu' so the true potential cannot be fully pull out although piping from the extractor to the muffler 2.5". Muffler that been use...
  6. LOPI

DIY Honda ECU Repairs- P30 P08 P27

Bro E-TECH... how about VAFC? can you fix it...tq
  7. LOPI

bro antuquboq... Thanks again with the link That article i already read before this. This project for my friends h22a in sm4 body... We try to use h22a from bb4 body as our based,try to not change the intake appearance and the engine itself.. We also upgrade and focus more to head above only...
  8. LOPI

Bro antuquboq... Thanks with the link you share here... Sorry if i mistake u mention about type or stage?:-) is it same?hehe What you mean that i need to match it with high compression piston? Can u explain it...is it wrong with the piston that i choose?:-) After i tuned it hopefully i can dyno...
  9. LOPI

Bro ddv_nk12 Yes the piston i increase the compression. So far because of using oem piston with proper engineering i have no problem with that kind of modification. My car use the same method and i use it for 3 years already. Difference only mine use euro r piston(red cover) and the one that i...
  10. LOPI

Bro I also already check it with my friend because buy the cam with him.is it true that jun only produce Stage 1 only for h series? Can u share here the spec for jun cam for h22a detail including the loop and so on based on japan manufactured.. I would really appreciate it...
  11. LOPI

Piston send to engineering custom it looking like cp piston... Not enough money to buy original...hehehe
  12. LOPI

Thanks bro... That extractor cos me around 2k. I just modi origanal piston. For cam plan to use jun stage 3 with supertech valve spring and retainer. Cam pulley use skunk2 taken from my h22a.
  13. LOPI

Upcoming... - msd coil,cable and ignition - hose samco - simota twister - vafc2 and rsm and a lot more...:idea::idea::idea:
  14. LOPI

New extractor from DC Sports arrives last week...
  15. LOPI

Work on head...
  16. LOPI

Engineering that have been done including port and polish...
  17. LOPI

Clearing engine bay...
  18. Accord modification (H22A)

Salam and happy motoring to all... I would like to share some modification to my friend accord sm4 that use H22A engine take from BB4 model.Here some picture for early stage...
  19. LOPI

super pro bush(lower arm bush)

Original brother cannot but close friend can maa.heheheh
  20. LOPI

Performance of a champion - GT-R

GTR....rrrrrrrrrrrr

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This thread is to invite those whose car batteries have benefited from the regular use of Tufoil to share their real experiences.

First, I shall start the ball rolling with my personal experience.

Some 5 years back, I had a standard MB 190E using a DIN 55 GP maintenance-free battery. This battery was among the first production series for a maintenance-free battery produced in Malaysia. A Mk 1.The battery was already 4 years old but was still certified good using a Midtronics battery tester...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience