Search results

1. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

such a long time never speak here... almost 1 year already.. jeff_sin : erm.. how fast is khoyos car?? i can't tell by statistical number but one thing for sure is.. his car is all the while 'fast' from na to turbo.. the 1st day i know him and he is so generous just to invite me to drive his...
  2. D

Tappet Sound

wah.. finally i found all the similiar group here... a very pity group.. smtimes.. even when warm up the engine.. the engine will make a veyr very loud tek tek tek tek tek sound... even few hundred meter also can hear b4 my car reach.. the stupid engine is 4g61... dman it.. really noisy...
  3. D

h/c stuff ...

ok guy.. just let me know the h/c pricing 1st then only talk about install.. my case is on may or june.. dun need to rush.. i beleive the hc won be too expensive.. coz seldom got people ask for this type.. not hot in malaysia sure won sell expensive 1.. :lol:
  4. D

h/c stuff ...

ok guy.. do u have complete halfcut for evo 5 or 6? pm me personally.. this is for waja.. i dun need it fast.. so dun need to hurry.. need it only on may 2005.. jstu wanna get know the price. if price reasonable.. sure i'm ur buyer.. how long guarantee u give me?? the guarantee count from...
  5. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

adryan.. plz dun call me sifu... i'm in this mod field for 3 or 4 months only... not yet bound to be sifu.. not bound to be taiko.. lah :P but the rest i mentioned in the list is really bound to be ur sifu n taiko... :lol: i dun know i can go or not... coz i having my final tat time.. i...
  6. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

adryan: 4g93t manual with ur convertion the cheapest and best quality tat i know for u around 8.5k to 9k with changing the old bearing and seal and whatever tat will cost u stupid leaking problem 1 ler.. if u got this budget.. can go for it.. :lol: **the 9k not included suspension ah...
  7. D

4g61 turbo h/cut

mr elgesias... who say put in vr4 then the car will go left n right?? but gsr won?? this 2 car is almost the same hp u know?? B) and ask u back.. y the car will go left n rite?? from what i know tat quoted the knowledge from my few respected sifu here.. the car will go left n rite is either...
  8. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

but adrian taiko is killer to dkoo n cipan ler... ;) :lol: since i play with u already.. u try to play with vesty lah.. wanna know who is better ler... :lol: friendly match is ok gua... :P
  9. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

yyaa.. vr4.. we have the same 180meter what... easy only waht.. when the time u reach 180, u r few street ahead when the time we also acheive 180km.... :D
  10. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

yaya.. cipan slow bai... he jsut only can kill a 61t with gsr turbine and tuned ecu with his hybrid mivec stock 1.3 only what?? :rolleyes: where got fast?? who say he is fast??? :lol:
  11. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

wow.. let a 63t follow most of the 61t... u gonna kill most of the 61t man... :lol:
  12. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

aiyo.. khoyo very pity ler.. dun lah teased him.. :lol: khoyo.. slowly repair never mind... i give u fully mental support... :D wah my car got roll cage ah cipan?? erm.. i shall go back and check check n see now.. dun know who so good install for me... :lol: or maybe proton is dman good to...
  13. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

ya.. vr4.. careful ya.. anaconda has his new aim already.. beware of being swallow kao kao.. :lol: surbo oh... surbo beat my stock mirage 61t with 0.8bar boost woh... :P vr4.. welcome to them family of iswara and saga... surbo surbo taiko.. how ur surbo product 550hp ah??? <_< i should...
  14. D

Problem with the car

ya.. jin.. sifu vestax's word is a must to listen.. cannot force u to follow.. u have to made ur wise decision... :lol: tell u a story... last time a nerd thinking of how great he can plan.. never listen to his friend around advise for the engine convertion preparation.. and he ended up...
  15. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

adryan again???the brother of anaconda?? :lol: jsut kiddding.. turbo charge i advice... if u have high budget n ur current car is 1.5... then go for 4g93t.. alot of mech can do... saga con is this field sifu.. :lol: if ur current car is 1.3.. if u have high budget then just go for mivec...
  16. D

Problem with the car

jin.. jsut send ur car back to david.. i beleive he will responsible for his work.. ;) maybe u r the 1st customer that he miss out.. :lol: coz i meet few of his customer b4.. non of them got any problem after transplant.. maybe ur car is abit rush.. coz near depavali :P go back to him...
  17. D

Turbo Kong

ur turbine still in my consideration.. :lol: but now i will wholely replan my budget and my project.. since so many extra information and factors i have know.. haih.. confusing.. have to find joshua talk talk about the turbine and tuning see how..
  18. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

yaya.. my ecu and turbine project no so soon.. now collect money to upgreade parts by parts.. injector ah... fuel pump ah.. intercooler ah.. the last 2 will be turbine + new exhault + ecu.. so go slow 1st... hopefully by december can put in fuel regulatr + pump + inhjector.. then go for...
  19. D

Proton Saga / Iswara

okok.. thanks very much for the info.. i will figure it out this next saturday after my last paper..
  20. D

BOV sounds

i tot is sard racing bov, the one look like ufo 1.. :lol: coz my friend gti e3 fix tat bov.. boost at 1.2bar.. from far can hear the exactly same sound as the 2f2f skyline... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All Senpais,

Which is the way to go for my selections of cars, B8 Passat 380TSI (new) or F32 428i coupe (2nd hand) having priced very similar at RM 158k?

I am rather torn in between 2 due to the fact that I love the DSG experience on the Pasat while wide track rear wheel drive machine is highly desirable as well. Additionally, the N20 engine on the beemer seems to have some issues with oil drip head gasket and timing chain guide which are rather a concern to me.

Hence, I appreciate all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience