Search results

1. S

Wira issues

For mine I totally replaced the whole roof, get rid of the rust once and for all :)
  2. S

Need help for engine stalling evo3 engine!!

If all mechanical and hoses are checked, you might want to have a look at your ECU itself
  3. S

What are you driving now?

RM2K fresh grad is doable depending on which industry you are getting yourself in The road tax system....HAH....mine too RM298, means I am richer than those Civic 1.5T too? But driving Wira only :rofl:
  4. S

What are you driving now?

Wow....my Wira is already 22 years old
  5. S

Help on Perdana V6 Twin Turbo

All the time jam, boost what oh? LOL
  6. S

Help on Perdana V6 Twin Turbo

My 63t also avg around 400km full tank....normally lasts a week, seldom boost too, just once in a while
  7. S

Perdana v6 : Road to 300whp.... and beyond

If 4k range still got chance for standalone, maybe can try Links Atom G4+
  8. S

RM3k max for standalone is a bit steep due to our WEAK RINGGIT :mad:. As for E-manage is still available, E-manage Blue around RM1.6 to RM1.8k (around there) including install and tune but its the small version unless you go for a used older rectangular model. I would say its good enough with...
  9. S

Idiot Drivers

This week is Fast & Furious week and thanks to the movie, expect to see a lot of Dominic Torettos in the streets in any type of vehicle/transport machinery LOL
  10. S

20G to hit 300whp with stock internals is possible. Clutch better to upgrade, at least an Exedy 4 puck like what I am using now. Not that stiff so jams still okay :rofl: Injectors and rails don't need to upgrade. Can withstand 300whp. But if you want to upgrade, later EVO ones will do at...
  11. S

300BHP? Definitely :biggrin:
  12. S

Yes, that was what I meant. Because that was the amount I got :biggrin: 20G is definitely sufficient to hit 300whp easier with lesser boost. If you want to remain stock turbo, you will need supporting mods to bring it closer to the target such as performance cams to name a few.
  13. S

Which dyno are you going to get your car tuned? If dynojet, at 1.2bar also normally hits around 260-270whp only, 300whp definitely need 1.5 bar but then the durability of your stock turbo will be affected. I would say is, just get a bigger turbo
  14. S

4g63 Turbo Setup

Stock EVO 3 injectors are yellow in color and it is 510cc and you don't have to upgrade the injectors to hit 300whp. (If want to upgrade, you can consider the later EVO injectors at 560cc (EVO V onwards). Secondly, minimum an Emanage-Blue is needed and definitely an Electronic Boost Controller...
  15. S

top overhaul

The idle control valve for Evo3 is around roughly RM280 from DDT
  16. S

Fuel Pump

I am currently using the DW200 fuel pump for my Wira EVO, its very silent and it has gotten even more expensive. Got it from N1 Racing pre-GST was at RM380, now it is more than RM400 ~_~" I used Walbro before, it's freaking noisy
  17. S

Seeking help on turbo boost

That is some tricky issue you got there
  18. S

Modded car for daily or weekend?

Well different people have different definition of 'streetable' As for me, just don't over do it, one knows their car best
  19. S

Owning a track day car. Finally!

He is now using Satria for his track days d mah
  20. S

It's time to let it go......

Yup, considering going 17" in the future but not now yet

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi forumers.

Is it possible to swap my auto-tranny Proton Preve iAFM engine with Inspira/Lancer GT Engine and legal to be driven on the road?

I have been searching anywhere but I couldn't find anything related to this. I only managed to find Preve swapped with evo engines. I do not wish to convert my Preve to a turbocharged engine, just want to swap with simple NA engine with auto -tranny. Currently the 1.6l Campro iAFM engine feels very heavy and underpowered. Perhaps converting to 2.0l...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience