Search results

1. aidmob

Altezza FAQ

Vijay, the rear brake is two pot brake not single pot.
  2. aidmob

Car Club Logo Design

Hey guys, I found this attractive altezza logo in the net and I really like the design concept. I think we could use it as basic and add the club name across the altezza logo. Here is the original PDF file. http://www.mediafire.com/?y5u66at6wjtalc7...
  3. aidmob

Altezza at TTA2

Just check the result and this altezza finished #2 in NA FR group. Awesome!!
  4. aidmob

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Altezza adjustable hi low , soft hard for sale. SOLD http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/336493-toyota-altezza-adjustable-suspension.html#post4294824 Few altezza parts for sale. Clearing my store. Apexi air filter for altezza RM350 nego HKS HiPower Exhaust + silencer SOLD...
  5. Apexi air filter and few altezza parts for sale

Apexi air filter for Toyota Altezza RS200 SXE10. Used condition. Filter still good but bend a bit due to dropped. Complete with base mounting. plug n play for altezza. RM350 nego HKS HiPower exhaust for altezza. plug n play. come with adjustable silencer. SOLD Original Radiator for 6MT...
  6. aidmob

Brake upgrades

wta. Anybody have tried to mods aristo's 4 pot brake to altezza? Seems aristo one is cheaper.
  7. aidmob

Toyota Altezza 6MT RS200 Z-Edition

U got pm.
  8. aidmob

It is the 4th generation of 3S-GE engine. 2nd version of Beams engine with dual VVT-i. Ori bonnet dont have. Loan I chk with AMbank, can get around RM70 to 75k. max 8years interest 4.5% BUMP.
  9. aidmob

Monday morning BUMP..
  10. aidmob

Bro..not for now. Thanks BUMP
  11. aidmob

Which parts do you interested? Bump.. Price will reduce if performance parts taken out. Will replace with ori parts.
  12. aidmob

Guys, my altezza is up for sale. Pls. check my thread http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/330081-toyota-altezza-6mt-rs200-z-edition.html
  13. Toyota Altezza 6MT RS200 Z-Edition

Toyota Altezza 99/07 Model:RS200 Z Edition Manual 6MT Engine:3S-GE Dual VVTi BEAMS 210bhp * Netz Kobe K-tune CF bonnet and CF rear spoiler * Modellista Qualitat front bumper and side step * 5zigen Inferio 17inch rims and almost new tyres * Netz Kobe K-tune extractor * Fujitsubo powergetter...
  14. aidmob

altezza parts

I have auto altezza original center pipe. Pm me if interested.
  15. Ron95

Can altezza use this newly launched RON95 petrol? if follow to the user manual, altezza need to used high octane petrol RON98 which is not available at our petrol pump yet. And so far using RON97 Im facing a lil bit engine knocking on certain brand. Anybody experienced using RON92 before?? pls...
  16. aidmob

Super Charge better or Turbo Charge better

Bro, mind to tell where is the workshop location?? Interested to see with my own eyes.
  17. aidmob

TRD Sportivo suspension for sale (used). SOLD. Auto altezza center pipe(used) RM350 Original radiator for Manual Altezza (used) http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/267366-%5Bwts%5D-used-trd-sportivo-suspension-and-few-altezza-parts.html
  18. aidmob

Altezza spotted!!!

This morning spotted sard body kitted with wide wheel arch and twin exhaust silver monster altezza at kinrara traffic light. Is that u bro Poro? Very nice and fierce looking altezza around. I think u need wider rims to suit your wide fender :adore: Bump: This morning spotted sard body kitted...
  19. aidmob

What I've done to my stock navigation

another one NEW Garmin Nuvi 200 Preloaded with latest map

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton has just launched a second brand of spare parts that aims to provide highly affordable parts to its customers. Named the Proton AMP (After Market Parts), the new range of spare parts is targeted at the cost-conscious Proton owners.

The new line of components and accessories is an avenue for owners seeking to lower the cost of ownership without resorting to unsafe imitation parts.

“For most of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience