Search results

1. m1adam

Pioneer deh-3450mp for sale..cheap price.

Beo the HU got AUX in ke?
  2. m1adam

anythings of ur car cannot soft it the problem..... i can settle for u

What is the problem u tink bro? I very bz hard 2 call bro
  3. m1adam

Satria Se 4G15 top speed...

all depends how healthy is ur clutch bro
  4. m1adam

Satria Neo Tuning

i would opt for higher cams for ur NEO play NA play safe just my 2 cents bro
  5. m1adam

anythings of ur car cannot soft it the problem..... i can settle for u

my gen2 engine got noise la bro pinking can soft huh bro how much bro?
  6. m1adam

proton savvy problem

Usually when at traffic light u wana engage the gear press the brakes 1st b4 engaging the gear AMT has a safety feature u need to press the brakes b4 starting to initiate the 1st gear bro,and the slope thingy its normal coz its a MT tranny with automated clutch not a full AT tranny so need to...
  7. m1adam

my BOT gen2

Hahahaha i lambat lagi la nak mod team campro ok so when u gona join us there share wit us ur mods and next time if i can TT wit them u beta come wana try the turbo monster u created bro hahahaha :shocked:
  8. m1adam

my BOT gen2

So never use higher cam bro can churn out more HP from the turbo monster campro?
  9. m1adam

650bhp 750nm W12 in a Golf GTI MK5 !!

its a super car imagine the price wait till jeremy reviews this car.
  10. m1adam

650bhp 750nm W12 in a Golf GTI MK5 !!

its a monster in disguise even a GTR will fear this car.
  11. m1adam

Ford Cortina MK3 rebuild

its a muscle car why dont u transplant a V8 engine.
  12. m1adam

Which proton car is the best since proton was born

i would say waja got lotsa room to transplant mitsu engine.
  13. m1adam

Misfiring?

Maybe 2 rich,dats why plugs cant burn all the fuel properly causing carbon deposits on the plugs thusn reduce the plugs efficiency to produce spark at the correct specs.Usually misfiring is unburnt fuel combusting through compression not through spark.
  14. m1adam

Wira Aeroback Performance Club

bumping bumping for u guys
  15. m1adam

Misfiring?

maybe ur ignition coil got prob try replace it and check ur ECU pin connector whether its mated properly and do also take a blower and blow the ecu connector sometimes lotsa dust cause bad continuity making certain devices in the engine not to function properly.
  16. m1adam

want to share my exp with umw after sales service

usually its the camber out of align,the best you ask the SC people to put the car up on the alignment ramp then dont ask them adjust anything,ask them 2 print the alignment report and u check the readings,usually at the print sheet has details of the alignment and camber specs u compare ur...
  17. m1adam

New Perodua Viva (Kancil/Kelisa)

Viva is no match to savvy,in terms of handling and performance viva is out but viva will outbeat savvy in terms of fuel economy.
  18. m1adam

Exhaust Setup Piping Dilemma

Are u using correct plugs for ur car,Is the denso plugs correct specs if ur using seimens ems maybe need to service throttle body.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which of you poor souls own a VW Golf GTi Mk6? No, this thread isn't meant to be offensive. If you're offended please get out.

Share some ownership thoughts. Yes, its quite unfortunate given the diesel gate scandal, the stupidity of the after sales and service in Malaysia (all done by 3rd party dealers and none by VGM). But other than that, what other cons are there to ownership?

This car isn't stupid fast, not very slow either. I guess one of the benefits is the aftermarket support...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience