Search results

1. P

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Complete Tech Specs and Exclusive Videos

what is the interest rate on this car?
  2. P

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Lays the Smackdown on the competition!

any body knows if there is a showroom on penang island?
  3. P

Where to get Meguaris Poly Sealant (#20)

I have not tried #20 together with #21. I have tried HI-Tech Yellow wax and NXT though. In fact, I find that 21 is as easy to use as NXT and the beading lasts longer with 21. Can't say anything on the 20. However, there has been feedback on a few forums where users on 20 now go with the 21...
  4. P

Where to get Meguaris Poly Sealant (#20)

u might want to consider #21 :d I believe it is available at autodetailer in PJ.
  5. P

Q8 Oils dealer in Perak

this is good news. I hope prices will be low too. :) Ipoh ppl have always had to pay a premium for everything when compared to KL and Penang. No offence 04nick, not referring to you here, just prices in general. Q8 is a good oil. I have been using the F1 for some time and it performs much...
  6. P

autoglym

hi flying bear, are you looking for glare, autoglym or meguiars? :P anyway i have heard that autoglym is available at jaya supermarket. other autoglym polishing centers might sell it too. as for meguiars, try looking at eneos, home-fix, ace-hardware and you should be fine.
  7. P

autoglym

hi flying bear, are you looking for glare, autoglym or meguiars? :P anyway i have heard that autoglym is available at jaya supermarket. other autoglym polishing centers might sell it too. as for meguiars, try looking at eneos, home-fix, ace-hardware and you should be fine.
  8. P

Car kena scratch by s*h*i ppl

samething happened in BU1 also. got 4 cars park at that same spot (different days larr :P) and all 4 also kena scratched. my housemate car was scratched, then she went to repaint, and park there again. kena scratch again. sigh~. y housing area must do like that also i dun understand.
  9. P

bit torrent

hi guys, i am trying to look for some mp3 torrents. got any torrent websites to share here? 10q.
  10. P

need help for car grooming... HELP ME!

this sounds bad. i guess the only thing to do is to remove it and hope that the paint underneath is ok. as long as you dun see base coat or metal, you should be ok. have you got rid of it yet?
  11. P

Taking Care of a White car

hi spec.check, a pure polish is used to deepen the car's colour. however, it has no cleaning or protecting properties. pure polishes like meguiar's show car glaze is said to contain special blend of oil and chemicals to make the paint look wet and deep. a wax is a protective layer that is...
  12. P

acidic birdsh**!?

if it has gone into the clear coat, then nothing you can do liao. :P however, if it is still on the surface, you can try something something like what they mentioned, bug and tar remover, else you would like to try DACP and if that doesn't work, then try DCC. :P i have a couple of spots which...
  13. P

how to remove after wax left over stain on rubber?

try using those rubber cleaner and polish thingy. if you have access to final inspection, you can also give that a try.
  14. P

KLASSE wax/polish

ic, i wouldn't mind giving it a try once my other stuffs are used up. :P klasse has its own following in the US. as with every other product in the market. some will say good, some will say not good. haha.
  15. P

spec.check, some waxes claim to clean and polish and at the same time. these are slightly more abbrasive than pure waxes. pure wax does not have any cleaning properties at all. :P turtlewax falls into the first category, which is an all in one polish wax cleaner etc etc.
  16. P

seraph, turtlewax caused swirls on my car too. :( anyway another easy on easy off wax would be meguiar's nxt wax. although it is a polymer sealant. kinda expensive though.
  17. P

Masterbody

there are a few places. an expert in autoworld suggests federal auto in JB. Then again autodetailer seems to know a place to get a good job done too. I dunno where they send it too. But it is not cheap, considering the fact that you want strip the paint off. Is that really necessary? For contact...
  18. P

KLASSE wax/polish

never use before, is it available in malaysia?
  19. P

amway silicone glaze & rotary buffer

i would assume that is a orbital buffer. it works in a different wat from a rotary. anyway i have seen the instructions on the amway bottle. it cleans as well so i guess a proper name for it would be a cleaner polish/wax :P a random orbital buffer does not have the power of a rotary and is used...
  20. P

Finally, a detailing center that uses Meguair's

It's great isn't it. Finally we are having real professional detailers. I am not saying that those other polishing centers are not professional. However places like harry bright also uses professional and proven products. At least proven in my case. :P FYI I do not go to Harry bright. I DIY...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows how to install grounding wire kits for iswara aeroback? If possible, please attach the pics of the engine bay with grounding wire installed. Thanks a lot!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience