Search results

1. K

Audio System for Evo's

Well, any Audio System will work on EVO, it depends on how much you willing to spend.... Its about how the components compliment each other (like your turbo engine)... Depends on your budget really is u can use: Head Unit: Alpine or Pioneer Speaker: Focal Polyglass ver. or MB Quart...
  2. K

RCA Track Day, Saturday 5 Sept 09. 1pm - 4pm

hello guys, thanks adian for organizing the track day...my 4th time at sepang hehehe...managed to do lotz of laps on the track compared to normal track days,my time improved almost at every lap ....will look forward for next event....
  3. K

R31 vs R32 vs R33 vs R34 - Which is the best Skyline

all are the best during their era... r31,r32 terrorize Australian track until they banned the car...not to forget their drag phenomena started by the hks r32 r34 mighty hp and looks fierce
  4. K

PU steering bush for WIRA,GEN2 N WAJA RM80

if steering shaking during braking,will this solve the prob...alignment done,but still shake during braking
  5. K

24th May 2009 Sunday Track Day

let say rm20k for sepang rental...charge rm500 per car,it will come down to 40 cars for the day....less chance of accident and everyone gets more lap from their RM,less traffic....plus its easier to identify who is causing the problem and chase him/her out... yes 500 is steep,we can have...
  6. K

24th May 2009 Sunday Track Day

why dont you guys gather together and book the track for your self...everyone will have fun at a reasonable controlled environment... Bump: why dont you guys gather together and book the track for your self...everyone will have fun at a reasonable controlled environment...
  7. K

1st feb. 2009 open track day

was there any turbo waja,heard that there was a super fast turbo wira
  8. WTB:Rims 16 pcd 114.3 5 lugs & waja evo4

hello all, looking for rims pcd 114.3 5 lugs 16 inch, brand either: 1.Black racing pro n1 2.buddy club p1 3.enkei rp01 4.racing sparco tak nak tyre kalau ada waja convert to evo4 above, manual, jpj approve,any color, can get loan let me know...only waja evo4 and above, no gsr or...
  9. K

Rays Nuts For Sale!!

for evo4which size
  10. K

Karting lovers

Edit: Strictly english only.
  11. K

16July Trackday Pics

was challenging...didnt manage to spun the car but overshot at turn 9
  12. 16July Trackday Pics

Here are some pic...nothing much here,just wanted to share... It was a great day,no federal hway jams,only prob had to wait for the track to clear out due to incidents...
  13. 16July Trackday Pics

Here are some pic...nothing much here,just wanted to share... It was a great day,no federal hway jams,only prob had to wait for the track to clear out due to incidents...
  14. K

July 2008 - Sepang Open Track Day

thanks for the info...
  15. K

do i head straight down to the tunnel entrance and do the payment there...where do i go to for the day,havent been on sepang track day
  16. K

do they give a time sheet when u do ure lap....
  17. K

anyone is going...i want to go on the 16th...it will be my 1st time...is it a full track or half track...
  18. K

Wow!!! 2.70!!!

fuel goes up,i dont think modification habit will fade nor the quest for more power...i started using motorbike few month ago,couldnt tahan even for a week i started modding the engine haha...mayb its time to play turbo diesel,start finding wira 1.8 diesel... btw,are diesel powered car allowed...
  19. K

VTEC turbo

EK vtec turbo...not sure if u guys seen this...have a look http://videos.streetfire.net/video/CIVIC-TURBO-vs-GTR-R35-3_160726.htm
  20. EK vs R35

EK vs R35 hello all,not sure if this is a repost,sorry if it is... tengok sampai habis,result dia best http://videos.streetfire.net/video/CIVIC-TURBO-vs-GTR-R35-3_160726.htm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have u ever spotted a ZTH (ZeroToHundred) car on the road...with our very own zth sticker...

1) Found one blue wira with intercooler...zth sticker on the rear top mirror...near SS15 roundabout...

how bout u guys...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience