Search results

1. S

FS>AE101 half cut Stuff

Ookami go ahead to sell the bar cos the other guy also didn't put deposit and no news by now... so best for u is first come first serve.... and of course the rear brakes can be fitted on AE101. no problem dude
  2. Ae101 Absorber For Sale

one set of Local gab and spring for sale RM 500.00 this set is currently in my car anyone wish to try u can make an appointment with me..... this set is comfort spring and dress up set. clearence is one finger from tyre to fender. pls call 012-2150466 for more info thank u
  3. S

Advance Driving

see first la..... dunno whether free or not when in jb....hahahaha
  4. S

Advance Driving

that one call advance racing course.....hahahah u already know mah, if not how u can be so fast up to genting???? hahahah....
  5. S

Advance Driving

ya its a good cousre to take, they will demo and teach u when and how to handle a car when emergencies comes. usually they call as defensive driving course.
  6. S

Tom's Computer Box With Fuel Tuner

hi there, mine is svt auto change to manual, so can i just change the ecu? might be interested if it can be done. wat is ur best price for it? mind to share the rev limit, fuel mapping and etc.....
  7. S

if u been given

hahahah.... i take both of it heheheh so greeeeeeedy..... i take the gze since i have 20V already......
  8. S

Overheated???

u may ask ur mech check on the valve compression. Suspect the vavle seal are leaking. good luck.....
  9. S

WTB: 4A-GE Levin radiator

its ok..
  10. S

FS>AE101 half cut Stuff

its going for RM 60.00
  11. S

WTB: 4A-GE Levin radiator

i have one unit in superb condition. if onli the radiator will be at RM 100.00 if with the fan as well then will be RM 180.00 location at kl. pls call 012-6909892 ALVIN
  12. S

FS>AE101 half cut Stuff

*****BUMP******
  13. S

toyota rev/rave party?

aiyo gurubesar mike, i never visit spa for long time lioa.. :ph34r: but anyway just can tell u watever i knoe...... ;) lee, U bring which girl to genting????? never intro me ah......hahahahh....... u dun layan the girl now meh......
  14. S

toyota rev/rave party?

Lee taikor, u say wanna cari me yesterday? where u go huh...... now u like those pills pills thingy haah.......naughty boy..... i bring u to jb and feng tau want or not ? hahahahaahahaah
  15. S

Need Advice

sorry to tell u that price are expensive.... try to search other mechanic price first, or buy ur own parts for the mechanic and ask onli for the labour charge..... its hard to find ori MMc timing belt nowadays, all is made in thailand but repack as ori japan MMC , use the local oem better...
  16. S

Toyota Owner's Gathering

1. eddie ae111 2. EFN AE101 3. Banzai EE90 4. 4agze 5. yolk AE101 6. QiW AE101 7. Chinozie AE101 8. corolla92Levin 9. Modellista 10. GT20v 11. PG 12. shamburke 13. ae80typeD 14. jiman[killer] ST185 15. mu24 16. 17. Acoustic (my favorite number?) 18. limandy ( if got Drag race the I will come ...
  17. S

u feel like this o not?

hi all, strange things happen, i have notice there no more electrostatic on my car this week..... feel it every time get out of the last two months but this week hardly feel anything, hopefully it wont come back again. very sien kena shock few time in a day hahahahah.......
  18. S

u feel like this o not?

tauhu tauhu, i knoe its nothing serious but then its feel uneasy and kind strange feeling when u about to get out of the car, dun knoe where its gonna struck u, somethime its got sound summore hahahaahaha..... but dunno whether install the earth cable will help? anyone try b4?
  19. S

u feel like this o not?

maybe its time to get those earth cable .... i also get it last two months.. dun knoe y ler??
  20. S

Any Toyota kaki in Johore?

hi wodern, so fast u have shifted to pontian..... so can visit some balai balai there lor.....hahahahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looks great, and goes fast. That describes the Scirocco R aptly. Thanks to Zaibi Motors, we also managed to take the 'Roc out for a quick spin around the block, and to have a brief comparison between the Golf R.

Both the Golf and Scirocco R shares the same 2.0-litre TSI engine, but in the Scirocco, produces slightly less horsepower, 265PS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience