Search results

1. WTB:S15 Original Steering

Gday everyone, Just wondering if anyone is selling the OEM S15 leather steering wheel. I'm looking for one. Must come with airbag module and general good condition. Please reply here or PM me with what you got. Cheers
  2. SiGNAL

Wheels... what you think it's worth

Just wondering what you guys think this set of wheels is worth. I'm thinking of selling it but not sure what price it can fetch. Brand : Racing Hart CP035 PCD : 100 x 4 Offset : not sure but I think it's +45 Front comes with 50% falken ST115 and rear is 50% conti tyres. It's genuine...
  3. The NISMO Beast Unleashed

Sorry Tom, This is not in the right place but I feel that only the skyline owners would be more interested. Best Motoring Vol 22 - The Nismo Beast Unleashed Reviews of the R34 Skyline Z-Tune. Torrent Link : http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=324901 **Dont support privacy...
  4. SiGNAL

Baked Beans

BAKED BEANS Once there lived a woman who had a maddening passion for baked beans. She loved them but unfortunately, they had always had a very embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction to her. Then one day she met a man and fell in love. > When it became apparent that they would marry she...
  5. SiGNAL

Photoshop Edit

Any sifus know how to shrink the size of the image without sacrificing the resolution? Like ZTH now limit to 60KB, always need to resize till 50% or more of the original pic then can get below 60KB. Any ways to decrease the quality of the image with same resolution so can get 60KB? I'm using...
  6. Mazda FC3S Series IV and Series V

Ok... sifu sifu sekalian.... anyone can post up the diff between FC3S series IV and series V?!?!?! Engine spec....?! Most importantly, how to identify series IV from series V?? I know series V backlight has 4 round :lol: , other than that??? the front bumper what diff??? anyone??? REAmemiya...
  7. SiGNAL

Windows XP Update

Anyone download and install this windows xp sp2??? i heard from my friend it's real good especially for pop-up blocker and spyware..... need to hear opinions from you ppl.... hehehe ;)
  8. SiGNAL

Samsung E700

I was wondering if the Samsung E700 support IRDA to send ringtones and wallpapers. Cause the phone didn't come with datacable or anything, gonna get myself one IRDA thru ebay but all the IRDA sold there does not support E700. Another friend of mine said should support, just need the software...
  9. SiGNAL

Spyware

Hi all the sifus out there..... I've had some serious spyware problem which I couldn't seemed to get rid even I scan with the famous Ad-Aware with latest update. Can anyone teach me how to remove this spyware?! I'm not sure where this spyware comes from but it certainly does not come frmo Kazaa...
  10. Mazda/Ford Owners Unite

Hi all Mazda/Ford owners, as in all new forums, plz report yourself in..... I'll start it the trend..... Mazda 323 5dr Astina Current mod : filter, exhaust, ICE Future mod : gonna sell soon.... :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello sifu's,

I am interested in leveling up my FL, and have a roadmap in mind.
Hope sifu's can give me guidance on where to get the parts and where to get magic hand mechanics :)

Basically I am looking at daily driving improvement, and a little bit of Kuala Klawang'ing :D
No forced induction, just wanna improve the N/A Campro. I'd like replace some of the OEM parts with better aftermarket stuff, improving the basic functions and drive-ability. Looking towards...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience