Search results

1. SiGNAL

FS>Z33 Fairlady 350Z Brembo Brake sets-NEW ARRIVAL!!!

Minimum 17" with low offset +30 and below to clear these
  2. SiGNAL

ZTH Miri Members

Ehm so where's the flyover pic? lol Bored as bat shit in office atm
  3. SiGNAL

ZTH Miri Members

Anyone has a picture of the flyover?? Keen to see it!!
  4. SiGNAL

BMW E92 335i titanium aftermarket exhaust from Agency Power

Nice subtle sound but that bov sound is so not bmw.
  5. SiGNAL

ZTH Miri Members

Nice list of mods there. But it's not very nice to generalise ALL of brunei's s15s as you wouldn't know each and everyone of them. Some are running high end stuffs I know one which has the following: HKS 2.2L stroker kit HKS 3037S Pro kit HKS 6speed dog box And HEAPS of other supporting mods...
  6. SiGNAL

Silvia S15 a nice car to drive?

^^ Not sure what you're on about on that one but if s15s aint big in its categories, what is? s15s can be widely adjusted to grip or drift. You just need the right settings. Then again, with so much power to the rears, ANY FR cars will oversteer. And no SR20s dont like revs. Unless u want to...
  7. SiGNAL

r34 gtt vs s15 vs sti v9

imho, gtr for a daily driver is really not sensible. 1) Devalue the car because of the mileage 2) Fuel guzzler, I heard from a gtr owner that full tank can only go 220km???? 3) Not the most comfortable car in the world to travel in daily compare to the GTT/S15/STi If u want stock, I reckon...
  8. SiGNAL

Just dont boost in the wet. That's all I gotta say. I almost lost control twice in my 15. I think I learnt my lesson.
  9. SiGNAL

Hks GTss turbo

Is it the new HKS GT-SS(replacing GT2530) or the old model?
  10. SiGNAL

If you're been a tool on the road, any car can be dangerous especially on the wet. Drive sensibly and you'll be fine.
  11. SiGNAL

ZTH Miri Members

New rules again?! Feels like every few months there's rumours about police catching people at Lutong airstrip. Is it definate or just hear-say?
  12. SiGNAL

ZTH Miri Members

When you drift(wheel losing traction and spinning faster), the speed will be higher to what you are actually traveling. The speedo shows speed on straight line not when you're drifting. You might want to try 225s or 235s at the rear so u can easily smoke it. 265s harder to break traction. And...
  13. SiGNAL

WTS HKS GTRS Ball bearing Turbo,Trust Auto TImer,Blitz Air filter

Nope. GTRS is under GT25. Rated at 400hp. This is abit bigger than the 2540. Basically same turbine spec but compressor is bigger than 2540 Compressor Trim: 52 Inducer: 51.2 Exducer: 71.1 Turbine Trim: 76 Inducer: 53.8 Exducer: 47 AR : 0.64
  14. SiGNAL

WTB:S15 Original Steering

Bump! Still looking for it!!
  15. SiGNAL

Spoon 4 pot caliper FS:

honda_tr_lover, you should really do more research before trying to comment. Maybe start by understanding why it is better to have brake force splitted up to more pots than concentrating on a single pot. I think the wheel clearance also depends on the wheel style and what disk it has(Adisk...
  16. SiGNAL

PM-ed you back.... waiting on your reply dude!
  17. SiGNAL

No one wanna change their steering?!?!
  18. WTB:S15 Original Steering

Gday everyone, Just wondering if anyone is selling the OEM S15 leather steering wheel. I'm looking for one. Must come with airbag module and general good condition. Please reply here or PM me with what you got. Cheers
  19. SiGNAL

Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

EG9, How much selling just the Emanage Ultimate ECU. No harness, wiring, tuning or installation? Can you or anyone selling Emanage Ultimate pls bump me a PM. Would like to purchase one. Cheers
  20. SiGNAL

Just got my jazz but...

Just buy a mid range alarm and get the incabin siren. Once active, it emits a VERY UNBEARABLE note that can deafen anyone who hears it long enuff. I think that's the very least you can do. Other than that, yeah no point wasting money on good alarm. You keep saying the message doesn't help but...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a question
can kancil year 2003 onward (mata bulat) use l2s body kit ?
the eyes and the bumper n bolnet can fix ?:Not_Impressed:

how about the back ? can fix l2s back bolnet and bumper include the l2s light ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience