Search results

1. 4g93 mivec with victor X intake

Folks i would like to know ig anyone has/have install this intake before in thier 1.8 mivec setup...hows the performance n respond type... im considering between skunk2/performer X or Victor X
  2. GSR NA head with high cams

Folks i have a 4G93 Cylinder head for sale/swap head consist of 272 cams with springs fully port n polish GSR turbo Intake ported 70mm by machine shop Teflon Gasket head just last week fully services with valve lifters serviced, all valve just did grind valve for better...
  3. Fully modded 4g93 to be swap with 4g63T

hey folks, i was previously from a Turbo kaki which recently decided to change to NA...there for the engine below was just fully rebuilt couple of months back and somehow decided to get back to Turbo...therefore my engine spec is : 4G93 GSR NA: bottom: 83mm high comp piston ACL race...
  4. 4g93 modification advice

Folks especially the NA Sifu's i am currently running a NA 4G93 Doch engine in my ride... i just completed my fine tuning and dynoed with a results of 153whp. my question is, i am targetting to have a 170 to 180whp being said as a daily drive engine as well any advice on the...
  5. Rebuild 450hp machine

Hi Guys, I am in the Mid of building my Evo 3 engine back...Need loads of advice on how to make this a success despite i have a lot of idea running in it as what we know due to some lame excuses JPJ are not allowing us to register 63 block anymore i am doing a 67 conversion what i have...
  6. Evo 3 RS engine to sell or Swap

hey guys, i am currently running and evo3 RS engine and thinking of letting go of it.....thinking of using NA engine back anyway this is the engine spec engine is complete stock with Full stainless steel intercooler piping i am thinking of Swapping with any1 has Mivec 1.8 engine or gti or...
  7. freaking high fuel consumption

Hi guys Good day to you and happy new year i am having an evo 3 engine under my hood and apparently it has been having extremely high consumption ever few months apparently RM20 bucks can only give me about 40km/h on a normal driving 100km/h this is really madness as even previously when...
  8. MIVEC engine for Sale or Swap

Hi There Guys, Currently i am Running a 4G92 Mivec RS under my hood which i am planning to let go or swap Engine is in good condition..just change all the belts last month and service and it is in superb running condition Engine cover is paint with Airbrush and look good I am planning to...
  9. Mivec Modification

hey there guys, as we are aware the have been many tread been open in regards of this topic, but rest assure all of them has its own agenda, anyway the reason i am opening this tread is strictly for the purpose to share knowledge of how to mod a good mivec as we know there are mivec on the...
  10. Gearbox Suggestion

hey guys need some advice i am currently having a mivec with me and apparently i am having some issue with my gearbox.... Knowing to get a Mivec RS LSD gearbox is gona cost a Bomb...what would be the best gearbox can we use or modd to replace my mivec gear without loosing power or mayb gain...
  11. HKS FCON & ACL Race Bearing

Performance Item Hey there guys, 1) I have a HKS Fcon V Stand alone Management which is for EVO 1/2/3 I got this item for an original evo3 car complete set with wiring and everything Planned to used on my car but sold off my evo 3 engine di so i am letting this go for a cheap dirt price...
  12. WTS evo3 engine complete

WTT evo3 engine complete With MIvec 1.8 hey guys, i am currently running and evo3 engine and thinking of letting go of it.....thinking of using NA engine back anyway this is the engine spec engine is complete stock with some minor performance part head port & polished ported...
  13. Chosing Intercooler

Hey there guyz seems to be in the market there are variety of Intercoolers with all kind of size and diameters My question is, how to choose the right I/C for out right settings, i know the scope is big...but how can we get to the closest how to avoid to have Lag in turbo with not using...
  14. Looking For High Cam

Hey there guys, whatzz up I am kinda looking urgently for Mitsubishi Evo 2 260' high cam and toyota 4 trotter 260' cams any 1 has this stuff can pm me or sms/call at 012-3698633 anytime thanks
  15. Car Engine Holder

Hye there Guys i am kinda looking for a device where you can place the engine for assembling during overhauling and engine or when the engine is out from the hood its the metal holder where u can place the entire engine for easy fixing if you guys have this item do pm me as i need it...
  16. WTB 1JZ pistons

hey there guys i am urgently looking for 1JZ high compresion pistons urgently.. any1 have stock do pm me your contact number so that i can call to deal
  17. adjustable absobers needed

hai guys i am kinda looking for adjustable absober for my wira urgently with a reasonable price.. any brand will do as long the stuff is usable and good...plz pm me if u guys have any?? its for WIra usage alright tnx
  18. (WTS) Mitsubishi GSR RS 210hp

1 complete set engine is for sale Mitsubishi GSR RS Turbo 210hp big intercooler gsr computer box wiring and all other nesesary stuff the only thing it dosent come is bodykit's and accsesories availability anytime as owner need to sell it urgently reason for selling : decided to...
  19. (wtb) gsr or evo3 engine

hey guys whatz up.. i am kinda looking for a gsr or a evo3 turbo engine.... maybe some of u bored or planning to change the engine back to standard can sell the engine to me or swap with my standard 1.6 engine of corse i will add in some money as well... do let me knoe if any 1 has...
  20. wira headlight

hye guys.....i am looking for wira head lights....asap....as well as with the fog lights..any1...ir better still if some 1 can offer me completed set of gsr bodykits...fender..bumper..bonet..headlight...with a gd price...car colour wira1.6 version green..bcoz wira 1.6 only comes out with 1...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,want to ask ...My car is yrv turbo .. already change my rear bumper into passo and with a spoiler type r for my myvi ...already pass and get my puspakom certificate ..

Now,I afraid ...this jpj guys ..will kacau ..
I'm a little bit afraid ..huhuhu ..or if caught need to show the puspakom certificate huh ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience