Search results

1. A

Car Meter not working

guys, pls help.... i pump petrol every 2 day as i dunno how much left for my fuel level...further more i'm travelling very far to work ..any 2 cents or 2 ringgit advice is needed,...
  2. A

Car Meter not working

Hi All Sifu, Really appreciate if you could provide some useful solution on my car problem. I've asked a lot people's opinion, however, nothing come into solution as of now. I have a Toyota Camry year 2003 Problem: Entire meter not working, only left some lights working. ( RPM...
  3. A

Difficulty to start the engine

thanks to all sifu for the reply!
  4. A

no one can help on this??
  5. A

Hi All Sifu out there, Hope you can share or advice your opinion here. I have a year 02 camry and have a difficulty to start sometimes.. meaning to say it took longer time to start than usual.. ive changed my battery 2 months ago and there is no "battery cut" sound, so i assume is not a...
  6. A

VIOS new model- Suggestion for tyre/ rims

:driver:Hi All, I will be selling my current car tyres at a very very low price...:idea: Pls visit the link below: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/285442-bridgestone-potenza-re080-going-cheap%7E.html
  7. A

which one ??

If you want power, u need to sacrifies your FC. Maintenance , toyota& honda will be there if i'm you, i will choose Cefiro.
  8. A

Hi Edward, Many thanks for the link. :) Bump: Hi ylkien, Is ur Vios the new version? Actually i'm 1 of those who book the new vios before it was launch :) year 07- november Since my ori tyre is 185/06/r15, do you think it will be good if i changed to 195/60/r15? 55 is a bit low for my...
  9. A

Hi All Si Fu, It has been many years since my last login to this forum Need expert advice from all regarding tyre size and tyre brand. My ride is New VIOS G Specs Currently using 185/60/r15 Bridgestone Potenza RE080 It's time to change now and what will be the best choice for tyres to...
  10. VIOS new model- Suggestion for tyre/ rims

Hi All Si Fu, It has been many years since my last login to this forum Need expert advice from all regarding tyre size and tyre brand. My ride is New VIOS G Specs Currently using 185/60/r15 Bridgestone Potenza. It's time to change now and what will be the best choice for tyres...
  11. A

Julie Hoi

satria 95 bro, long time i've not login here, but i always remember u...kekkeke coz of ur unique ID ...hahaha bout no clubbing n drinking n stuff, ---->>>>>>>> count me in too!! got there a lotsa chicks waiting for me....juz tat i KIV them as i hv Gf..............ekkekekkekek...
  12. A

Fast

regardsless it;'s new or basi story, it's still a VERY GOOD JOKE!! muauahaahhahahahha!!!!
  13. A

New Toyota Vios Launch Malaysia

hi guys i juz placed booking for New Vios G Spec 1 hour ago.. will post up some pics when i get the car.. for those who say it's ugly....i got no comment......frankly speaking.. b4 i went to showroom n juz surf net on9 for the pics, it's not nice, but when i visited the showroom n look at...
  14. A

Tell Me Your First Love.....

hi all, Thanks for all the contribution and keeping this post alive... actually, ive not been posting much for bout a year...... well, ive been working like 10-12 hours a day.... i guess i can sleep in the office soon.. 1st luv.......tat's wat im gonna say... ive been with her for...
  15. A

Lady killed in crash while being chased by thugs

next time jus ram n bang over those idiots...rather than to put urself in this situation...
  16. A

15foreigners hit 1 man to death

im in klang....but i dunno the truth behind that.... always remember, no matter where u go, try to avoid any conflict of interest...
  17. A

15foreigners hit 1 man to death

i juz saw the news jus now., it's not lexus, it a white vios.....rear winbdscreen pecah n the poor guy lying on the floor with a pool of blood.. RIP..... i guess he is innocent.....
  18. A

Supra Big Momma turbo

U shud try putting the lorry turbine to urz 1st b4 sending to old folks home! kekkekekeke:mouth_closed:
  19. A

Tell Me Your First Love.....

actually sometimes im wondering, even b4 u get to say "i love you" to your special 1....would tat actually consider your 1st luv? or?
  20. A

HELP!My waja WHY6108 just kena stolen,Outside my house just now

guys, the reason why "typical guy" wana post a thread here is to highlight to us his problem n need us to inform him when we saw his waja... Typical Guy, why dont u post a picture here n tell us anything special on your car like, car sticker, rims, or anything that might be small but very...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm looking forward to buy kancil converted to either l5 or l2 engine..i heard that l2 engine alwiz got problem...anyone can give me advice pro n cons regarding this 2 engine...FC....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience