Search results

1. recond is250 with gps,how to get MY map

i got a unit of is250 high spec,mark levinson and come with gps and screen. but may i know how to get download a malaysia map into this system?? it's only have uk map
  2. WTS Car microphone with siren.3 tone and 5 tone model

New. 100watts,most loudest model. Other market selling are around 50-60w model this is 100w.totally loudest. Have two model 3 tone sound or 5 tone sound. 3 tone=RM85 5 tone=RM100 i did't do installation but u can done in any accesories shop or even diy.i also diy myself this...
  3. Dome light DIY 3 Wires to 2 wire

My altis original dome light got three wire i buy the new dome light only have two wire. how can i install it?? how to install any one can teach me?
  4. how to modify door board/panel 5.5 to 6.5"

My car original is 5 1/2" wan upgrade to 6.5" what tool i need to use? what should i do? and one more thing this setup is right or not? HU >one pre out>elec xover>first way to component with crossover and tweeter.>second way off>sub use for one amp for one subwoofer. This setup...
  5. SubaruWagon1988GL10 1.8 plan convert Engine, Reason hard to get part a lot prob

My Subaru Wagon Engine is this two picture are from internet not mine This car is FF can switch inside with Gear to 4WD High or Low. This car have a lot problem,hard to get part,part also quite expensive and always got problem need to repair.But this car is powerful. So i need...
  6. How to DIY install a CD player for CAR?

The wire? Front Left,Right Speaker knw already Rear Left ,Right Speaker also know already. Radio Anthena beside with a extra wire is for what?? And Yellow,Black,BLue mix Yellow dont know is what? How bro got any website teaching? help here
  7. How to install a delay?

How to install a delay??? What is 85,86,87 and 30A?? Possitive need to plug where ,what need to connect where. Sifu help me for that ,thank you
  8. Where can get a custom woofer box in KL

Wanted single woofer 12" box Custom made 3/4 wood 2.0Cu ft. Where can get in KL location. let me know the price too. Thank You
  9. What use for Crossover

I DIY my CAr ICE I have A pair 6x9 5way speaker ,a 4 channel amplifier and 12'' subwoofer. Diagram inside my Car. CD player > AMplifier > 3 channel a pair of 6x9 speaker and subwoofer too. what use for crossover ? Which place should i put cross over after amplifier? Me noob i DIy...
  10. What use for Crossover

I DIY my CAr ICE I have A pair 6x9 5way speaker ,a 4 channel amplifier and 12'' subwoofer. Diagram inside my Car. CD player > AMplifier > 3 channel a pair of 6x9 speaker and subwoofer too. what use for crossover ? Which place should i put cross over after amplifier? Me noob i DIy...
  11. Any Sifoo do old skool project car.transplant or many thing.

My Car is 1974 GTO.2000cc Rear Wheel All thing in car die. engine dont know 5 year no start. body many broke already inside got sands,inside car got insect. steel need to cut off and put new one. paint die. 5 year did't touch the car. How can i make it on the road with style.With Drift...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey all, sorry i don't know where to post as i can't find the topics related to this, but can anyone tell me what type of shift knob or gear stick this is? :hmmmm:

thanks bro's and sifu's :burnout:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience