Search results

1. Waja 4G18P ECU-Pinout

Hi all, I have a spare Apexi AFC-Neo and thinking of banging it into my daily waja. Has anyone been there, done that, and has the ecu pinouts? Any pointers with AFC on Waja? Thank you very much :adore:
  2. 4G18P Waja SOHC convert DOHC Experienced?

Hello All, Recently there has been a mod shop quite aggresively converting Waja SOHC (4G18P) with 4G15 DOHC head. Anyone here has experienced the conversion, maybe could share alittle on the success? I tried searching in the forum, there may be a thread started somewhere already but...
  3. Auto-mechanics in Ipoh

Replica Automechanics at Pengkalan, Ipoh is looking for certificates/diploma holders, or auto-mechanics with 1-2 years experience to join their workshops at Pengkalan area. Interested candidate should be initiative and willing to learn in: 1. General Mechanics; 2. Engine Building; 3...
  4. Greddy Type-R BOV installation and issue

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has any idea's on proper installation of the Greddy Type-R bov (enhanced springs) on RB26dett. The bov is installed after the i/c, before the intake plenum. However, the bov does not seems to open (or fully open), sounding like most return air is discharged from...
  5. Evolution-8 Canards - REAL Carbon Fiber

Hi, I have a pair of REAL carbon fiber canards for Evolution-8. Bought this for another car, but the curve does not fit. So, basically new and never installed ... PM me ... :adore: Cheers. New Price RM380
  6. Apexi D-Jetro and stand-alone ecu's

Hi, Wonder if anyone had tried various ecu set-up's for RB26DETT. Has anyone tried and tested in the Apexi d-jetro, and what was the results? And also stand-alone ecu's such as Motec, Autronics, Haltech etc and how these ecu tend to require a module for tps out for the attesa as the oem...
  7. MR-2 (SW-20) Ganador Side Mirror

As per title, I am looking for a pair of genuine Ganadors ... :hmmmm: Thanks heaps :adore:
  8. Evo-4,5,6 Ganador Side Mirror

As per title, I am looking for a pair of genuine Ganadors for these models ... :hmmmm: Thanks heaps :adore:
  9. WTB: Evo-4,5,6 Ganador Side Mirror

As per title, I am looking for a pair of genuine Ganadors for these models ... :hmmmm: Thanks heaps :adore:
  10. Rb26dett - bcnr33

If you are interested with this, here's the link: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/248235-rb26dett-r33-gtr.html#post3175262 Moderators and Administrator, apologies in advance as I should inform it is much easier for potential interest being viewed in...
  11. Rb26dett - r33-gtr

Complete rb26dett - r33-gtr Hi, and welcome. I have a complete RB26DETT engine from a late model R33-GTR for Sale. This engine came out from a cut I bought as spare but it's starting to take up too much space. I would be quite reasonable and willing to throw in a few more items for good...
  12. Looking for: BCNR-33 Fronts Camber Arms

Too much camber ... and am considering alittle less control on the fronts ... :hmmmm: Anyone?
  13. SW20 Raybrig

Hi, Anyone knows where to get Raybrig headlamps for SW20? Any info would be appreciated. Cheers.
  14. Question: R33-GTR

Got a picture from a friend. Does any sifu's here knows what module is this in the red box? This got me puzzled and I can't read Japanese on Nissan FAST!
  15. LOOKING FOR: Lateral G-force sensor.

As per topic says, I am looking for a good condition lateral G-force sensor located next to the handbrake lever ... Mine gone broken as some idiots mishandled it. It's got a little red tube on the side, if indicate red, it's broken, else it's white. This would be for BCNR-33. If not...
  16. eyong

News ... any news ...

Post any news you think it might be of concern and debateable ... 2 sad news from international news agency. Posted by labisman Thursday, 22 May 2008 1.School uniform sexy, says group 2.M'sian tourism rep in Taipei nabbed for molesting woman 1.School uniform sexy...
  17. eyong

Jokes ... Any JOKES ...

I'll start with one .... Two old friends - a Chinaman and a Malay were having a conversation recently ... Apek: Lu potong zaka ada bagut ka? Ali: Manyak bagut. Bila lu potong haa lu punya barang manyak bersih loo... Apek: ?!! err ... saya kawan ada cakap, potong zaka aaahh.... manyak...
  18. Q: Trust/Greddy Rear Diff Cover

Hi, Just wondering if anyone here had installed the Trust/Greddy rear diff cover on your Skyline (GTR's). Do they make/fit on v-spec version (the one's with active-LSD)? I seemed to be getting mixed ideas that they only make it for the regular R-200 diff as the regular LSD cover bolts...
  19. eyong

Proton’s BLM on peek-a-boo roadshow (The Star)

Proton’s BLM on peek-a-boo roadshow Wonder why Proton marketing department is coming up with such corny advertising ....? Never in the planet had any car manufacturer tries to market their product as such .... :confused: :confused: :confused: What's next for Proton? :confused...
  20. eyong

Seven Wonders Of Malaysia Boleh

Got this from a FWD mail ... Thought I might share ... SEVEN WONDERS OF MALAYSIA BOLEH Organisers recently announced the seven new wonders of the world. Here in MALAYSIA Bolihland we have our very own 7 wonders. 1. THE ZAKARIA 'PALACE' The only building built with no approval and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc Benz. Taman sea PJ C200 Silver with beige leather interior....BDE15...just stolen in front of the house 5 min ago...please watch out for the car. TQ.

or call Sjn. Sharif Kelana jaya police station 03-7806-2222
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience