Search results

1. M

selling MBQuart DSD216 6¡± component set

hey.....plz pm me ur best price....im finding MBQuart....thanks
  2. M

<<<<<<buy 1 Free 1>>>>>>

thanks to fofit, i am the wira from muah, help you say some words...
  3. M

<<<<<<buy 1 Free 1>>>>>>

hi to Otherwise", i think you don know anything. you know how much the thing is at market? you talk so much just to say it is no good? than you better don bother to ask. don think people will entertain you. the American sound is not chap ayam. and no fake thing becos it is not famous brand...
  4. M

............MACROM Package [[[Free]]] ALPINE 9841..............

why all those bump this macrom are new user who say good? as i know this is the lowest range Marcrom Component set..... how much is just the Component ???
  5. M

............MACROM Package [[[Free]]] ALPINE 9841..............

how much for the Macrom component? i have amp and sub. as i know that is lower end Macrom component rite? how much you selling? thanks
  6. M

alpine vs eclipse vs pioneer

ijnek, you very stronge you are 1 who really go into it to listsen mah!!.... super,
  7. M

alpine vs eclipse vs pioneer

yes, we also know the problem, and yes it does solve it, you can try yes it is due to modify this problem at new model as you mention... however others and looks same but better extantion at high frequency produce, more balance high frequency produce. however others almost the same
  8. M

MBquart dsd216, Soundstream Xsc.6 cheap sell, cheras

hi, are your soundstream warenty by where?
  9. M

SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD...ETC selling here!! cheap!~

bro got any cd player tht the price is low than rm300. PM me. thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone used these guys before? prices seem to be pretty decent, for example S$2000 for Spoon BBK.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience