Search results

1. F

[wts]Caldina GT4 Air Ram Pipe (Turbo)

whats the price for gt4 air ram pipe set? can fit celica gt4?
  2. F

Welcome to Celica Club Forums!

Happy CNY to all ZTH kaki..... Huat ah!!!!
  3. F

Alpine HU Remote Control!!!

bro, can test b4 buy? scared not supported .
  4. F

altezza front 4 pot brake kit

The brake kit is from a lexus. it fits altezza perfectly.
  5. F

IS that SAGA BLM fast

ppl here intrested putting 4age in blm??? i've did waja, gen 2, satria neo, but never blm .....yet... anyone willing to start the trend? pls msg me.... rock btm rate will be given to prototype car... TQ.
  6. F

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

4 pot front disc brake for altezza ---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ---------- http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/296207-altezza-front-4-pot-brake-kit.html
  7. F

Dyno run anyone

hey bro where you plan to do it?? Sg. Besi??
  8. altezza front 4 pot brake kit

4 Pot brake set for Toyota Altezza. Rotor diameter 298mm. pm or call for best price, TQ. Ben, KEGANI AUTOTECH 019 283 8393 http://store.keganiautotech.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=170 http://store.keganiautotech.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=170
  9. F

Identify Your Celica

headlines guys..... just today a celica 6th gen roll in my garage, shocking cos it was drove by a young lady. red, looked like zeus83's car b4 the mod. and what shocked me even more is that the young girl was one of the red bull rookies finalist.
  10. F

big brake kit upgrade

no problem cos the kit needs 35 offset, the RP01 has it. Bump: no problem cos the kit needs 35 offset, the RP01 has it. Bump: no problem cos the kit needs 35 offset, the RP01 has it.
  11. F

TTs and upcoming Events

sure will.... oug? citrus park??
  12. F

TTs and upcoming Events

anyone going to the car show this Saturday at serdang? Zeus83 doing anything this weekend? Bump: anyone going to the car show this Saturday at serdang? Zeus83 doing anything this weekend? Bump: anyone going to the car show this Saturday at serdang? Zeus83 doing anything this weekend?
  13. F

Anyone went to the 1000km race?

yes bro, i was... just wanna ask around mar... by the way i'll post some of the pic i took from race day. enjoy.
  14. Anyone went to the 1000km race?

hey guys anyone of you been to the 1000km race yesterday? herd hpc's celica finished 10th with a stock engine? only just overhaul.
  15. F

Ae1xx leading at 1000km race in sepang

yeah, it was a big mistake that year. but this year it's running below 1600, but improve on the overall tuning, too bad this year, team KEGANI had the best setting, best driver, fastest lap, but yet lack of luck...... salute. :adore:
  16. F

satrianeo with silvertop

maybe he like tat Throttle sound leh
  17. F

AE101 airbag steering+airbag control+signal switch

how much u letting go?? pls pm. tq
  18. F

engine start button

bro, blue advance still got ??
  19. F

Service Package

ofcos no problem, we do service, maintenance repair for all cars.
  20. F

TTs and upcoming Events

Congratulation. Bump: Congratulation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know what is the size of the stock front disc rotor for wira? is it same size with putra rear disc?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience