5. Z

Waja Steering For Sale

No new model... personal sales one unit only
  6. Z

Waja Steering For Sale

update for the day
  7. Z

Waja Steering For Sale

Not sure of fitting into wira OR satri... anybody have any experience?
  8. Waja Steering For Sale

Pics to come soon RM80 only PM for enquiries
  9. Z

Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

I see them nearly everyday... theres a couple that work near my place... one with aftermarket LEDs, so maybe you should trim the tree you are living on so you can see better. Think you should re-read my post as I mentioned CLEAR lights that look faded or washed out. Anyway LED is the way to...
  10. Z

Burn_out's LS400 For sale...

Quite an interesting car but is not really as rare as you have put it unless you live in a tree. But those clear lights are really rare maybe due to its washed out faded look that seem to go well only when it comes with jeans. They are available at accessory shops in Japan maybe because nobody...
  11. Z

Beware Of This Prank Buyers!

This bunch of petty mobile phone thiefs have been on the prowl for nearly 2 years with the same modus operandi and no one has been able to snuff them out yet surprisingly. Unfortunately i fell prey to them as well under the same guise of buying a car and before you feel suspicious... your...
  12. Z

VIOS Rams Into Mamak Stall

They never fail to make me laugh :rofl: ... driving the cheapest Yota around thinking they own Supras :thefinger:
  13. Z

VIOS Rams Into Mamak Stall

HAHAHAhahahHAAHAHHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! :laugh: Had a really good laugh from those pics... kudos TVCM!!! :congrats: Maybe owner was trying to convert to new dugong look and decided to feed the nose of the car to acheive the look :withstupid:
  14. Z

Can Malaysian build 8. sec. drag car!

No one can touch 9 secs for quite a while to come. Agree with tony50 that the scene for drag and other motorsports is just poor and does little to spur the knowledge for locals. I remember a few years back when Amprex Motorsports initiated by arranging Jap RH9 and Amkread boys to play with...
  15. Z

Guys... the Nissan GT-R... visually.., the first of it's kind..? beats me..

tata... the Mitsu and the Nissan bear only very slight resemblence to each other. Maybe its the same color or it was getting kinda past your bedtime that made you think so but should you park both cars together you will see that the GT-R belittles the Eclipse in terms of size already.
  16. Z

Original Junction Produce cap FS

One piece original Junction Produce cap (black) for sale. Asking RM200 JunctionProduce
  17. Z

my proton tiara

appreciate what you have... i'm sure you are not looking to make your tiara perform like an evo OR make a wira perform like an evo
  18. Z

my proton tiara

yeah... agreed you should spend your money the way you please... but definitely NOT on your tiara!!! even jeremy clarkson has got better cars to trash! cmon, even if you can give your tiara a 360 modena look, you are ging to have a headache looking for a 3 nut rim I suggest you save money...