Search results

1. C

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!! Bro, heard my name was mentioned... no wonder all the sneezing... Now I know why I never saw your name on the list. Don't worry about me, quickly put in your name. We are all members... even tho' with people so low profile like me.... kakaka...
  2. C

WTS: Throttle Electronic Control

pm replied bro. Tks.
  3. C

WTS: Throttle Electronic Control

Not so sure. Technically yes, but I think the effect is minimal. Manual being manual, we can manually up/down shift the gears as and when required. This TREC controls the throttle position and also changes gears at a different "timing" from the original ecu, and thus a better response. (IMHO)...
  4. C

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

TREC - Throttle Electronic Control for Altezza Item sold. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/247351-wts-throttle-electronic-control.html
  5. WTS: Throttle Electronic Control

Item sold. Hi, I have a TREC for sale. It is for better throttle response on Toyota Altezza. Good condition with the necessary wiring. Can recommend installer if you wish. Cash and carry. Please give me a price if you are interested. h/p: xxx no pm please.
  6. C

Original Bumper for SALE

Bro, is the aero grille still available?
  7. C

Stock Altezza For Sale

Bro lgs007, pls check pm. Thanks.
  8. C

Stock Altezza For Sale

Bro g10, you've got pm.
  9. C

Stock Altezza For Sale

Yes... you are right bro... altezza is an all rounder. It is also suitable for daily drive too. For all potential altezza owners out there, you will not regret getting this car.... So, hurry up, grab this opportunity.... cheers
  10. C

Stock Altezza For Sale

Bro, kakaka.... are you serious? At last altezza still the best kah?
  11. Stock Altezza For Sale

Update: Car sold to a nice gentleman. Thank you. Dear All, I am looking for serious buyer for my tezza. Below is the specs: - 2.0 Tiptronic Stock standard, no modification - RS200 Z-Edition, with Traction Control switch and Toyota original Air Ionizer - 4 airbags - Year 98/02 -...
  12. C

my wedding

Congratulations Michael Tie.... happy for you that you'll be settling down.... but lots of girls out there will be sad.... cheers :biggrin:
  13. C

Used " ALTEZZA " Front Grill For Sell

bro, pm me your price pls.
  14. C

My car crashed and total lost

Re: Sorry to hear that bro.... understand your feeling now..... Take care......
  15. C

how many of us have AT and MT survey

1.kanna_altezza - 6MT 2. hansc - auto tiptronic 3. DjAtB - Auto 4. Greytezza - Auto 5. rinagi - ( ex-owner ) auto convert manual 6. JaHaX - (ex-owner) 6MT 7. Jishin - 6MT 8. tengsh - Auto 9. rizal82 - 6MT 10. nickleesoo - auto 11. Z_Edition - Auto 12. chipstar - auto 13...
  16. C

sincerely from me.

Glad you have found your baby, bro. Hope the condition is ok. Take care.
  17. C

Shame on us Malaysians

Cutting Queue Hi, coming back to the topic, just wanted to share my unpleasant experience with members of zth. Cutting q is not something new like you guys are aware, but what happened to me is definitely something worth mentioned. Happened today at approx. 8.26am at the Pandan Safari...
  18. C

Aircond Problem... need help

Bro aycy & greytezza, Congrats on getting your problem solved. Haiya... mine still like that.... one side cool air one side warm air. It is even more obvious during hot daytime. My previous a/c mech doesn't really know about altezza. So, can anyone pls pm me your recommended a/c mech's...
  19. C

aycy, Does that mean your car already had the hose bypassed previously and it had no problem until you installed the alarm recently? ---------- I am also keen to know where the bypass hose is: engine bay only or linked to under the dashboard? Err.... aycy, hope you don't mind... I also...
  20. C

I am also having aircond problem. Passenger side blowing cool air but driver side blowing warm air. Weird..... Any recommendation on aircond workshop who knows our car well?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,
i have a 4g13 carburetor car inside my Lmst, i found out the distributor is having problem cause engine jerk when AC on, rightnow intend to buy a new unit,question is can i use wira 1.6 model of distributor put it inside my 4g13 carburetor engine?if next time i want to convert my carburetor system to efi,can the carburetor model of distributor to be use in efi system without need to change?
beside this the stuff to convert to efi system is it ecu with wiring,intake magnaflow with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience