Search results

1. Y a k u Z a

Can I terminate my Streamyx acc online?

Dear fellow ZTHians, Hello, I would like to enquire if I can terminate my Streamyx account online? If so, may I know which department I should e-mail my letter to? I've tried googling it, but my findings caim that I have to go to the nearest TM outlet. ( I am overseas atm ). Your help...
  2. Please drive safe...

Greetings to my fellow brothers of ZTH! I have recently came across a video regarding road safety and speeding and I think it is pretty meaningful and I would like to share it with the whole lot of you, my apologies if it has been posted before but here's the video guys! YouTube - Please...
  3. 2002 P.Satria GTi for SALE! Revised Price 19/1/08!

Greetings to my fellow ZTH-ians! I will be parting ways with my beloved ride as I have to further my studies overseas, and have decided to sell my car off because I think it is only fair to allow another fellow enthusiast to enjoy driving a truly superb car. The car was manufactured in...
  4. Y a k u Z a

What car would you get for RM 3k a month?

Hello to my fellow ZTH brothers. Referring to the topic, I would just like your suggestions in what car would you consider getting if given that amount of dosh per month for installment. My personal preferences are brand new continental cars and I do not wish to import any reconditioned Japanese...
  5. Y a k u Z a

Worst case scenario! HELP !

Hey guys, I am still dazed wondering how I actually misplaced the card which contains all the information regarding the car and also the same card which is required to renew my road tax. So anyway I am just wondering what are the procedures I need to go through to obtain a new one? Do I actually...
  6. Y a k u Z a

My Chemical Romance @ Celcom

Hello people,I would like to inquire if anyone knows that the 30% discount can only be applied to users of Celcom's Xpax (pre-paid) ONLY or can it be applied to Celcom's post paid customers as well? Thanks for your time.
  7. Please do not race on the highway!

Hey guys,my friend had a car wreck along the Federal Highway early in the wee hours yesterday ,once again I just want to remind my fellow ZTH bros not to race illegally as his act of irresponsibility had caused the life of an innocent motorcyclist.This was due to the fact that he could not...
  8. Y a k u Z a

Is the parking @ Times Square safe?

Hey fellow ZTH bros, im just wondering if it's advisable to park my car in the basement parking of Times Square itself for a long duration as im thinking of parking my car there around this evening until the next morning. Has anyone had any bad experiences there before or whatsoever? Thanks.
  9. Roof in the interior stained

Hello guys,does anyone know of any ways to remove black oil stains( the dirt which usually causes the mechanic's hands to be black) from the carpet like interior of the car's roof?
  10. Y a k u Z a

Where to obtain my CDL?

Hello fellow ZTH brothers,the duration of my probational license has just ended today and I can't wait to get my competent driver's license,so im wondering where can I obtain it? I live in Bandar Utama and does anyone where is the nearest JPJ branch I can head to? I was told to go to the nearest...
  11. Y a k u Z a

What to get your family/gf/friends as a Christmas present?

What to get for your family members/gf/friends as a Christmas present? Hello dudes and dudettes ,let's discuss what we should get for our beloved family members,friends and gf as a Christmas present here! Right now,im still in a dilemma on what I should get for my family members and friends,but...
  12. Ex-Team FuZe members

Dear fellow ex members of Team Fuze,since we are no longer permitted to use the thread Team Fuze Photo Gallery ,thus please divert your posts here until we unveil the new team name in the year 2007,thanks! =)
  13. Help! Mist in my head lights

Hello guys,I've never washed my car before but out of the blue yesterday I suddenly felt like washing it so I did,and to my dismay I found out that after washing my car there's water inside or should I say a misty fog around the headlights,how can I dry it? Or should I just let it be and let it...
  14. Any recommended steering locks?

Hello fellow ZTH bros,I was just wondering if there are any specific steering lock brands that is worth buying? As of now,im using the one by Perodua and I don't think it really protects my car.Thanks!
  15. Rewrapping for Momo steerings?

Hello fellow ZTH bros,I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can rewrap my Momo steering as some part of it is peeling off already.And may I know what's the price range around? Thanks for your time :)
  16. K2Power SQV Super Air Charger?

Hello guys,just wondering if any owners of NA cars are using this particular item.And also I hope someone can elaborate on what this item does and what are the effects of it.Im just wondering if this is actually a BOV for NA cars or what? Or is it like a fake blow off? Thanks!
  17. Y a k u Z a

Dent on the tip of the exhaust?

Well,im not sure who to message but,yeah im using the Racecraft CF muffler tip,the one which has blue and yellow color at the tip? Well,recently i've noticed a couple of dents around the tip of my muffler and it's not exactly round anymore,what should I do in order to make it back to shape? Or...
  18. Y a k u Z a

People finder search engines?

Dear ZTH bros,does any of you guys know of any accurate people finder websites that offers free services?Particularly in the U.S? Coz I've lost touch with all my mates from my ex-school,I had a dream about them last night,so I decided to look them up in the web,but until now,I've found...
  19. Y a k u Z a

Can a policeman tow my car back to the station...?

Dear ZTH bros,I got stopped today @ the Fed highway and didn't realise that my road tax has expired,so the cop was telling me that my car MUST be towed back to the station because my vehicle is not supposed to be driven on the road with an expired road tax.After begging him for around 15...
  20. Buying 97-01 PSatria 1.3 + Low down payment

Looking for a year 97-2001 Proton Satria 1.3 with low down payment and the best of conditions possible.Leave your name/contact and I will get my friend to contact you ASAP.Thanks