Search results

1. Y a k u Z a

Mitsubishi Evolution 9

Dear VincentCoster, Please be more transparent regarding the sale of the vehicle to avoid any unwanted confusion/ misleading our fellow forummers. Thank you.
  2. Y a k u Z a

BMW M3 E93 For Sale

What a beast!
  3. Y a k u Z a

Perodua Kancil L5 Turbo Auto

Hi Yakusza, The ZTH community would very much appreciate it if you can complete your posts in the future using only English, thank you! Best of luck with the sale of your ride.
  4. Y a k u Z a

which one to choose???

Hi bro pekin, Perhaps your question will be able to reach a wider audience HERE I agree with bro Veloc, your question is extremely vague for us to be able to give our suggestions. It would be good if you can tell us a little bit more of what you're after among the models stated etc...
  5. Y a k u Z a

MONSTER VIOS, Skilled driver...Smoked 2 RX-7 and S15..Click to read more.

I actually think the bk is very nicely fitted on this Vios :rofl:
  6. Y a k u Z a

what is your favorite TV show?

Hey mate, would be easier if you specifiy the genres you're after.. For now my favorites include Vampire Diaries & Pretty Little Liars haha.. soo faggish I know...!!
  7. Y a k u Z a

Life is REALLY Tough in Singapore.......

Dear bro escksu, I don't know if this will make you feel any better but you're definitely not alone! I am pretty much in the same situation as you except that I am down under. What makes it worse is the fact that I have to pay around AUD$500 in tax + super every fortnight minus the fact...
  8. Y a k u Z a

WTS: Evo 7 2001/06

Nice ride mate, free bump for ya.
  9. Y a k u Z a

recommendation for a first car ;)

More information about the car stated above can be found @ Full P3-21A Specs and Info!
  10. Y a k u Z a

Myvi spining in kesas during heavy rain

Sad to say but the driver of the Myvi is my cousin lol.
  11. Y a k u Z a

2011 China Super Sport Car Club Meeting

Good stuff mate.
  12. Y a k u Z a

Can I terminate my Streamyx acc online?

Dear fellow ZTHians, Hello, I would like to enquire if I can terminate my Streamyx account online? If so, may I know which department I should e-mail my letter to? I've tried googling it, but my findings caim that I have to go to the nearest TM outlet. ( I am overseas atm ). Your help...
  13. Y a k u Z a

My Neo!! aka STARKILLER :))

Definitely one of the nicest modded Neo I've ever seen around! (: Cheers
  14. Y a k u Z a

Subang Jaya TT session

Woah, it has certainly been a while! I assume that most of the kakis has already left SJ and moved on in life, no ? HAHAHAHA
  15. Y a k u Z a

Salam perkenalan kalian sume :)

Hello, and I wish you a warm welcome to ZTH :) Please acknowledge that ZTH enforces a strictly English ONLY rule. Please refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/suzuki/55606-warning-zerotohundred-com-is-strictly-english-threads-will-be-deleted.html for more information! Thank...
  16. Y a k u Z a

BGJ5151 - Silver Perdana Reversed into my car and "farked off"

Sad shit bro, and I thought I was the only one who's so unlucky to have experienced a more or less similar situation compared to you, the only catch being that I've had it done to my ride TWICE!
  17. Y a k u Z a

[WTS] TSD Suzuki Swift Sport

Photos of your ride along with your thread will increase the chances of you catching the eyes of potential buyers =)
  18. Y a k u Z a

What's the stupidest "race" you've seen in Msia?

I have witnessed many stupid "races" and the worst of them all involved a friend of mine who drove a Swift sport and chose to race with a Myvi, both the cars ended up crashing in the underground tunnel in LDP. As my friend got out of the car, the driver of the Myvi ran him down while in the...
  19. Y a k u Z a

Please drive safe...

Thank you for pointing it out to me Lizard, I never realised! And thanks for editing Tom..
  20. Please drive safe...

Greetings to my fellow brothers of ZTH! I have recently came across a video regarding road safety and speeding and I think it is pretty meaningful and I would like to share it with the whole lot of you, my apologies if it has been posted before but here's the video guys! YouTube - Please...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, how do you increase the top speed of your car? Is it by more bhp or torque or change gear ratio or increase fueling?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience