Search results

1. C

How much the cost lancer mx to evo4/5 conversion

2.0L conversions for Proton no longer allowed, so Gen.2 and Waja cannot use the 4G63T anymore.
  2. C

WTB: EVO V Rear Wing

I need a wing so I can fly.
  3. C

Haha! Don't make fun of me la, my car is stock, only got a bloody noisy exhaust. Bunyi macam ribut, gerak macam siput. Been really busy these past months, moving house and lotsa travelling!
  4. C

Haha! RM1200 or RM1500 or RM1800? That's quite a spread! Anyway, I don't need the trunk lid, I just want the wing. Thanks, anyway, lauguan!
  5. C

Yeah, but always liked the way the V wing looks on a IV, so trying to find one. Anybody else?
  6. WTB: EVO V Rear Wing

Hey guys, Anybody got a spare EVO V wing sitting around or know of one that's for sale, lemme know, please. Like, if you've seen an EVO V rear half cut ke, lemme know also la, right? Thanks!
  7. C

EVO 9 vs EVO 6

Should be about fair. Both make the same amount of power, since the VI is an FQ320, though the IX does weigh a little bit more than the VI. I am actually quite surprised that the IX lost out to the VI, even with a slight weight penalty. Would've thought the MIVEC engine would have given it a...
  8. C

gearbox kkkrrrrr sound when shift 4th to 5th

Every time you hear a crunching sound, you're grinding that particular gear. Eventually, you'll wear out that gear and won't be able to engage it anymore. It's alright if you plan to change the entire gearbox, but not if you plan to rebuild it as it will mean having to replace the gear along...
  9. C

looking for brembo disc e5,6,7,8 also can

Front and rear are different sizes. Front 320mm, rear 300mm.
  10. C

gearbox kkkrrrrr sound when shift 4th to 5th

It's quite a common issue with Evos and Mitsubishi in general. Evos because of the high torque output and Mitsu because they have this stupid habit of under-specifying their synchronisers. They changed to a double-cone synchro from the VIII onwards for 1st and 2nd but the issue still persists...
  11. C

17" or 18" ?

Wahlau eh, I drive Evo also run on 16" only wor... die lar, like dat! :D
  12. C

4G18 Question

HowStuffWorks - Learn how Everything Works! Browse through the site above. It's quite informative.
  13. C

4G18 Question

Er, no car has 4000Nm of torque, not even top fuel dragsters. You're reading the the RPM point at which torque peaks. Torque is measured in Nm or lb/ft, not RPM. RPM measures engine speed. 4000 refers to 4000rpm, which means you get maximum torque at 4000rpm. It's alright. cars are...
  14. C

EVO4 oem absorber wanted

CN9A and CP9A dampers are interchangeable, direct fit. CT9A dampers also can be used but must be shimmed, so not ideal.
  15. C

Anyone modify 4G18 engine to 4G18 supercharged a not ?

Actually, if you think about it, the centrifugal supercharger, like a turbocharger, requires no regular maintenance. The Roots blower, on the other hand, has its own oil reservoir, which has to be changed periodically. Out of curiosity, what is it about a centrifugal supercharger that is hard...
  16. C

I think it's only to be expected that a company selling superchargers would say a supercharger is better :) The only kind of SC that is less technical than a turbo is a positive-displacement supercharger, because of its integrated design and lack of intercooling. For a centrifugal...
  17. C

Why is a supercharged engine lower maintenance than a turbocharged engine? You do realise that they are essentially the same thing, right? With the only difference being that one is gas-driven while the other is belt-driven?
  18. C

Lancer Glx Top Speed

4G18 is an evolution of the 4G15. Last two numbers in a Mitsu engine code doesn't denote capacity even though they occasionally coincide, cos if it does, the EVO would be a 6.3L! And can you imagine how they would fit a 4G93 into an engine bay...
  19. C

RX7 FD market survey

Stock-ish Evo's can do around 7 to 8.5km/L with reasonable driving. Of course, like all performance cars, if you start to pushing hard, then no point asking about consumption anymore.
  20. C

Tiptronic transmission oil

Check your manual, it should say what grade and specification of oil to use. Then you can buy it at most spare parts dealers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Kenari back wiper set got stolen when I parked my car just in front of my house. This bastard wiper set also want……. really sick people…All the Kenari drivers please beware, keep your wiper with you all the time.:confused:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience