Search results

1. HKNP

Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

dang.. so fast .. the mechanic source out already... thanks...
  2. HKNP

Hi guys, Anyone got stock bumper for AE101? Kena bang and need to replace it.. &^&%^*
  3. HKNP

passing by.. bumping up thread
  4. HKNP

So sorry guys, I was with my family whole day... until I find time, you guys already want to go back.... so so so sorry...
  5. HKNP

engine pecah .... huh.. really speechless.. after long time submerge, now floating ... and see this NEWS.. wuah... geng
  6. HKNP

Maz ... teach u some voodoo...... bring ur gf together... when overtake ask her to boob flash the opposing car... sure all crash 1.. who dare to overtake u also flash them .. ahahahahaah Podium.. sup sup sui la like this wuahahahahahaahahahahaha flamme thrower coming.. siam.... dive dive dive...
  7. HKNP

weeee wang wang weee wang wang
  8. HKNP

wowowowo... kanasai c56 tooo powerful until my disc break punya piston also jamm... brake pad makan.. and all the stuff burning... even the hyundai rim cap also tembak.. kanasai... nothin.... what u put inside la... ahahahahahha damm.. coz me another ketul of money to fix the break.... jalan...
  9. HKNP

dompet lagi sakit ahahhaha.. no la... getting use to the manual for 2 weeks edi.. pakai fren's MyVi.. no match... hahah... free flow no la.. 1 round can la ahahah
  10. HKNP

finally my car come out... silly me dunno how to drive... mess up the shifting timing .. and claim to Danny say no power ... wuahahaha... SORRY SORRY LA TAIKO... GOOD JOB DaNNY.. BRAVO... Two Thumbs up...
  11. HKNP

Woot ... found 1 damm leng half cut Altezza at Kapas today.. Jasma Extractor, HKS piping and lighten flywheel.. but the bumper there demage quit a bit.. change shape edi .. but i think the engine still ok wuahahah... to T-la and Sarib, Thanks for your help today ya..
  12. HKNP

4AG - many performance parts to let go

can you give more details of the ecu... can it be use on 4afe with manual c56GB?? PM me the best price for that
  13. HKNP

wahlau bird ko.... kemek until like that... bang at junction kah... or they run over red light....
  14. HKNP

Looking for 4AFE AUto GearBox

sorry ar.. brother all... I got my self a menual GB instead... thanks for all that offers me and thanks wfhan for bumping my thread..
  15. HKNP

***20v performance part

pm me best price for : 1) Air con pump. 2) TRD air filter
  16. HKNP

toyota seg 1998-2000

ahahah so fast poison pple get hybird.. mikey... dun la wei.. 4AGE + C56 GB enuf oledi for normal driving.. u wan fast prepare a lot of money for aftermarket products like 1st of all some good set of suspension and iridium spark plug + cables. ahhaha..... Say i know la... do.. me sendiri also...
  17. HKNP

walau mike so fast drop me bomb meh ahahha. Any way, some of the guys know my reason of changing this c56 GB la... H/C wise... will be but no so soon. My blood is with 3s..ops .. 4AGE ahahah ... so no worry.. at least after the transplant I am some sort of half breed to the BT community.. Half...
  18. HKNP

Hi brother nothin, can you get confirmation from your fren about the fuel consumption pairing with 4AFE + c56? Can I have a test session of your car with the GB? I am not that kinda high rev fanatics.. so family driving style suites me best. Just want to make sure no aftermath after the...
  19. HKNP

bro.. will contact you later... currently discussing about BT c56 GB.. hehehe
  20. HKNP

urgh... my bad my bad

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Flat Satin Black 722 McLaren or Batmobile? <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience