1. C

24th May 2009 Sunday Track Day

:driver: = Kuma Stay Chomel Behind Da Wheels ok...hahahhahahahaah
  2. C

24th May 2009 Sunday Track Day

Can't we all.............get along ?
  3. C

Honda no good??? Why???

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: Talk to da finggazzz........cos da man.....he ain't listenin' WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
  4. C

Honda no good??? Why???

only JDM Hondas rocks...... Nowdays on the road majority of them are from Honda Melaka
  5. C

Dreadlock your hair now!

Dreadlock "down there" can or not ? HAHAHAHA Bump: Dreadlock "down there" can or not ? HAHAHAHA
  6. C

HONDATA vs POWERFC vs eMANAGE vs CROME vs HALTECH vs UNICHIP etc

First thing that I ask myself before I plonk out my hard earned dough is this :- "Do I Really Need It In The First Place"
  7. C

EK rear 5 Stud, any alternative??

Everything can be settled with $$ .... Better go and get the EK9 conversion proper bro, if you calculate back with what you've spent and the satisfaction that you get in return, I think you'll agree that it's not worth it...
  8. C

North Civic....Owner~~~!!!!

For BESTEST effect please use NON VTEC CAMS
  9. C

temperature High at night

At nite, while your engine is on, switch on your headlights and check whether your radiator fan switches on normally or not. It could be something to do with the headlights wiring screwing with the fan sensor since your problem only occurs at nite rite ? Had a fren with this problem a few years...
  10. C

Better ask your fren to go to the extreme...... B16A engine, B16B internals + 2 cams taken from 2 SOHC engines :biggrin:
  11. C

Touge Enthusiast Thread.

yup....under controlled environment is ok... open public roads......a big no no.....
  12. C

Lubang @ the Gear console, how to seal?

Bro arrowhead, Jin's solution is by far.....the most sensible solution to your problem. Go and inquire about the price & method of putting it into place. Get a peace of mind by using parts FOR Honda rather than fabricated parts FOR Honda. geeeezzzz..........
  13. C

anybody wanna to tread their r34 with my 13 ekar land

I know times are bad but this ??????? Car depreciates in value, but not land..... THINK about it bro..... WORK for your car rather than letting go the thing which your parents or your great grand parents have worked for.....you think they'd be proud to see you trading the land for a car ?
  14. C

Lubang @ the Gear console, how to seal?

aluminum foil + silicone glue ??? lightened........ :biggrin:
  15. C

k-series vs b-series

Treat me to papaya farm in Btworth ok la
  16. C

k-series vs b-series

Nothing to post, low hp, low profile.....DALnet ? UNDERNet ? where gooott...that's sooooo 90's bro...... G.A.F.Y you albani (pls YM me to know the meaning of the abbreviation)
  17. C

my contact with lowlife roadbully (PGA 5155)

Give the Gen2 driver one niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccceeeeeeeeeeeee tight bitch slap in face (but before dat u better start your motor first ok)
  18. C

Hint : the nick rhymes with "bunny" hahaha
  19. C

k-series vs b-series

DC Loo is a well known halfcut runner for some time now......
  20. C

I heard there's a 4 door EK with B18C Type-R 99 engine tearing up the Penang Bridge (reason for the current upgrade of bridge)......Torque sangat kuat till it twisted the bridge's main structures yoo.... Bump: I heard there's a 4 door EK with B18C Type-R 99 engine tearing up the Penang Bridge...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dear Zerotohundredians!

I was wondering if the parts are even remotely exist. I know stock can do minor adjustments. I suddenly grow some sort of fond towards the looks of negative camber (not those extreme ones) but I think you know what I mean. I am very much aware of the cons and dangers of doing such thing. Just wanted to blow some cash for funzies. Any suggestion where I can get one done? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience