Search results

1. russwestwood

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Original BNR34 GTR xenon headlamps. Original BNR34 GTR rear spoiler (wing). Original BNR34 GTR V spec aluminium bonnet. All nego. Call or SMS 0168111148
  2. russwestwood

Brake didn't bite during down hill from Genting

Hello YYC, Yes, I believe it may be due to cold air temperature. Did you leave your car to cool down at Genting? If you drove down from a cold start, the pads and discs will need a bit of time to warm up. If you're using racing pads (high-temp pads) they will take even longer to warm up. With...
  3. russwestwood

acktiviti post

The bugger is a good driver la, would like to see what he can do in a R35.. no jokes here ok? Sam, why dont you go ahead and create the thread, and we'll ask the moderators to make it into a sticky. Im sure it will be approved. Saw someone trying to sell their midnight purple R34 GTR on...
  4. russwestwood

acktiviti post

Thanks Jaff, cant wait to join u guys when I get back. I can imagine Dr.Drift sliding his baby around at the exit of every corner. Must be easy to do now that he's got Big BHP ;) Not surprised also if you say he's got good grip. No every average Joe can tame crazy powered RWD machines like the...
  5. russwestwood

acktiviti post

Hey bro, Nissan Fairlady can join skyline drives kah? :) Ps: I support the proposal for a thread dedicated to 'Acktiviti Post'. Except for i think it will be better if spelt 'activity'.. ;)
  6. russwestwood

Skyline Gathering 2010?

I wanna join too! But I wont be around in June.. Hope we can also have a year end one..
  7. russwestwood

VTG Track Day - 23 November 2009

Thanks for organising the event... if only I would be around I would have made it to attend. Pls let me know when the next one is and i'll try to attend. Thanks.
  8. russwestwood

Skyline GTR 35 Owners - Please Take Note of this

It was probably a first time quote by the UK insurance company as they didnt have the expertise to refresh the ECU. A simple cobb unit could have done it i think. Having to replace the whole ECU is a bit extreme IMHO. Labour cost is also a lot cheaper in asia. Quoted from another member:HINGES...
  9. russwestwood

Quite worrisome problem with my BNR34

Do u have a boost meter? Or check your mfd, any pressure or not? If no pressure at all, it could be a split vaccum hose. Check you engine bay for any hoses not connected. If still persists, get it checked out by a mechanic. Since its dangerous to drive, i'd recommend getting it towed there or...
  10. russwestwood

my car broken in by theif

Somebody give a god damn machine gun!!
  11. Getting a new car

Hey guys, As some of you may already know, Ive gone ahead with the insurance claim and now looking for a new car. It has to be a non GTR/Skyline breed as it will only bring back both fond and sad memories of my old car. So what do you guys reckon will be a good replacement? Has any of you...
  12. russwestwood

Ironic

Damn, Pimpin... you know thats my new fav colour right?? Cheers for rubbing it in... :P Looks awesome tho.. probably better and meaner in the flesh... *drool*
  13. russwestwood

Urgent! Possibility of Fuel change next year!!!

With regards to local engine builds and tuners: Maybe its not only the local tuner and mechanic's 'tidak apa' attitude to blame, but also the attitude of our Malaysian car owner in general, always wanting best deals, quick service, and most importantly at the cheapest and best price. How will...
  14. My stolen car update..

Hi guys, I should have posted this yesterday, but was a little busy, sorry.. I have met with my insurance adjuster, and Im very happy that they have agreed to pay me almost all of the whole sum insured on my car. I have spoken to the Investigation Officer, and he has agreed to issue the closing...
  15. My R34 GTR Stolen

Original Link here: My car stolen!! My car has just been stolen, if anyone see's it, pls try to follow and call police! Blue R34 GTR JHM35!! Edit on behalf of Russwestwood: We still have no more good leads and the car is still not found.The reward is still valid,please...
  16. russwestwood

Galleries - Skylines

Hey Pimpin, when r we gonne see your ride in the flesh again? Need to take the 2 Blue beasts to another windy road, not Frasers tho.. :P PS, u need to get a better camera :P Darkchild, your black n white styled beast is unmatched.. plus its a Nur.. ;) Blackhowling, dont be jelous, Supra & RX7...
  17. russwestwood

Galleries - Skylines

Here are a few I took the other day when I parked next to the neighbour's car. Too bad his Porsche wasnt there at the time.
  18. russwestwood

gtr34 puncture tyre?

I think what Zohan meant was that the mechanic noticed that the jacking rails have been bent behind his front tires. To say the tyres cant be changed is untrue, of course u can change the tyres. Perhaps if the rails are bent, it makes it a bit dodgy as the jack might slide off. Hehe, the...
  19. russwestwood

Where can I get this thick mag full of Skylines locally?

Nice.. Kaminari, can you also get Japanese book type mags? If I give u the ISBN code, can u order?? *fingers crossed*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to share ideas to avoid/prevent our car from being stolen...
any recommendation???

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

in my point of view,,we should clam our tyre....:banghead:
hahahah...
the theft will think twice..
hahahahah
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience