Search results

1. H

Fiona Kwok?

Always FIONA FANS FIONA is the Best!! These Thread will never die...Cause her fans is keep increasing..hahaha :shades_smile:
  2. H

Fiona Kwok?

yeah...great idea....cause this is specially open for fiona...hehehe but never see her around. Someone please tell her that we are waiting for her to join in...hahaha:_:
  3. H

2006 Official Super Gt Race Queen Guide Book

Can you guide me where can I order it? Thanks A Lot.
  4. H

2006 Official Super Gt Race Queen Guide Book

:cry_smile: I miss the chance to buy the guide book!!!!! I just notice about this thread today.......:cry_smile:
  5. H

Fiona Kwok?

got any photo taken?
  6. H

Fiona Kwok?

aiyoooo..miss already:cry_smile: I'm at Sepang last saturday...what a waste!!!!:baring_teeth: :X-:
  7. H

Julie Hoi

Please count me in too....Thanks 1) d6d2 2) Acura 3)yehhc 4)legend speedy 5)jaydee123 6)Heaven Messenger
  8. H

Fiona Kwok?

Thanks a lot shinyshampoo....:_: Nice photo. guys any more photo...:_:
  9. H

Fiona Kwok?

:_: Guys..... More more more photo for Fiona please....hehehe I think you all should snap many of her photos in KLIM, right....hahaha:shades_smile: bukan cuma Julie saja kan?...Tak kan our baby Fiona no people take her photo, right? :cry_smile:
  10. H

Julie Hoi

Ryan, NICE photo...Thanks. More more more photo ... anyone out there .... That is what I call Queen of Motorshow....
  11. H

Julie Hoi

hahaha....come on guys....we all know is good to helping each other. but I't remind me the japanese movie something called "The Train man"..hehehe But abit out of topic....:_: . Anyway More photo is always welcome..hahahaha Don't get Angry..hahaha Have FUNNNNNNNN !!!
  12. H

Julie Hoi

Hi, Anyone know when will be the Miss Hypertune 2006 event will held? Thanks
  13. H

Fiona Kwok?

Hi Ryan, Take more photo of Fiona please......:_: Nowaday not easy to see her around and please share it to us. Thanks By the way, anyone know when will be the Miss Hypertune 2006 event will held?
  14. H

Fiona Kwok?

Hi, Canken2 :shades_smile: Great Photo....!!!!! Thanks ryan05, she is really really really....... awesome!!! GoGOGO FIONA :love:
  15. H

Fiona Kwok?

Hi GUYS!!! Next week is the KLIM car show looooo....hahaha Anyone going?
  16. H

Julie Hoi

??? what is omg ?????
  17. H

Fiona Kwok?

I agreed to blackSamurai.....hehe Is okay for speedevil to have his own taste...too hehe sometime we should look at diff and many angle of a girl (it apply to all people), because no perfect in the world...hehe well.... about the physical height, it was given by god... but one thing good is...
  18. H

Miss Malaysia Oriental Pearl 2006

Hi, I think this is the photo that BlackSamurai mean.. http://ericooi2006.multiply.com/photos/photo/12/29 Try this link...hope you can open it.
  19. H

Fiona Kwok?

yahhhh.....cute little princess. Good, please ask Fiona to view or drop by this special thread for her more offen..lo. :_: ..Thanks For your all information, our princess here is one of the contestant for "miss malaysia oriental pearl selangor state selection 2006". Come on, lets give...
  20. H

Miss Malaysia Oriental Pearl 2006

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please to visit my new site. you will find few photos that I take on the 1st round selection night. http://ericooi2006.multiply.com/photos Come..on to join the party...hahaha :shades_smile: